Our valued sponsor

French police

Yeah more will come very soon I believe, they will hunt down all of these agents for one or the other reason.

Now's a perfect time to eat some baguette.

What were the charges for the arrest? I suppose the CEO didn't wash veggies but maybe his clients did. It's not quite enough for a conviction through a fair trial.

Last edited:
"According to the source familiar with the matter, one of the proposed arrangements allowed companies to remove part of their turnover from their balance sheets, by means of false invoices made by the companies created by France Offshore. These funds, which escaped French tax, were transferred to Rietumu in accounts opened in the name of offshore companies. French SMEs were recovering a Rietumu credit card. "

So basically got caught doing fraud for his clients.

"The 40-year-old golden boy who promised his clients a "tax haven for all" had bet on advertising and television to make himself known. This excessive media coverage will no doubt have precipitated its downfall. Because the one who appeared in 2011 in a TV report as the champion of “fiscal freedom” with his company France Offshore has become the symbol of tax fraud now hunted down by the justice system as by whistleblowers and the media. "

He seems like an idiot, being so blatant in getting others to get away with paying taxes in such a strong nation who is taxed obsessed could only lead to trouble. Even if he is innocent, he almost left the authorities no choice but to prosecute him on bogus charges because of how he advertised.

"And some bank loans granted at usurious rates of more than 10%. Except that this bank is not one. It is a payment institution, which no longer appears in New Zealand bank registers. As for the cards issued, they are simple prepaid cards. "

LOOL, look at the bias of the article, 10% is usurious rates, but they'd never say that about the banks and credit card firms who charge you 2-3 times that.

"Suspected of being the mastermind of this second system of large-scale tax fraud and breach of trust - many clients have lost track of their assets deposited with Breder Sussao - the flamboyant forty-something denies any involvement. "

Yeah, screwing your clients is a good way to catch a charge because they are rich and powerful and connected so can rat you out to prosecutors. The guy seems stupid. Any scheme that involves repeatedly helping people evade taxes with producing fake information will fail eventually and get you caught.

Yeah, promoting or benefiting from fake invoice schemas will do. If proven, he could be in for some big trouble! Unless, of course, he rats the identities of his French clients to soften the blow.
I believe his clients ratted him out because they are suggesting he snaked them and stole their money in his ratholes overseas.

The moral of the story is stay below the radar, don't advertise infront of the taxman how you are going to beat them and help others beat the tax system, don't be dumb enough to make a business out of making fake invoices but worse of all don't screw your clients who know you to be doing all this illegal s**t. He seems like a real dumbass, he didn't even stop after being charged.

Lol now I get this. I remember about this, like 5 years ago.... I feel sorry for the cheated ones, but for sure (as far I know and remember) there's enough material for a movie, and it would be a fun one. so many dumb rich people threw money at them and got nothing, poor communication,no contacts, and yet they continued throwing money at them smi(&%

Latest Threads