Our valued sponsor

French special economic zone company with 0% corporate income tax

If you have a company providing service from Vanuatu, with Vanuatu employees, to French customers, there is absolutely no reason for this to constitute a full commercial cycle. Beyond the fact that it's legal, it even makes sense.

I don't know the French rules, but it would at least be very unusual that they would accept a director on a $200 salary as sufficient substance.

Reactions: Onassis
There is a ZFU less than 2km from where I live. I see it is possible to domicile a company in a coworking space there (€40 per month), and with the option to rent desk space/office. If my business is 100% online, with customers in Paris/London and other large global cities - can I still benefit from this tax policy as I read >25% of the revenue needs to be made with clients from this ZFU. I also do not plan in hiring anyone at the time being. Has anyone heard some with such a setup in a ZFU benefitting from this agreement?

There is a ZFU less than 2km from where I live. I see it is possible to domicile a company in a coworking space there (€40 per month), and with the option to rent desk space/office. If my business is 100% online, with customers in Paris/London and other large global cities - can I still benefit from this tax policy as I read >25% of the revenue needs to be made with clients from this ZFU. I also do not plan in hiring anyone at the time being. Has anyone heard some with such a setup in a ZFU benefitting from this agreement?
what have you decided? i think in your case you need to be there 35hr/ week irc