Our valued sponsor

Friends and Shopping

uplana

Corporate Services
Mentor Group Lifetime
Apr 15, 2009
Visit site
I think its important to take a friend along to keep a watchful eye on your spending when you absolutely must buy something. A friend can give you some great suggestions and feedback's for a great shopping. What are your views?

Yes but it can happen in either ways. Sometimes we must have to buy some stuffs for our friends while asking for a suggestion. I normally prefer shopping alone and I don't rely on suggestions unless I know nothing about the product I am buying.

ehh, what is this about, if you are not girl's then it tends to look gay!

:1orglaugh::1orglaugh:

I prefer shopping alone or else I tend to buy more stuff. But it's fun to go shopping with friends too and get their opinion on the stuff you're about to purchase. However, since I'm always pressed for time, I tend to go shopping alone to make things quicker.

@ Safa

Are you kidding? Why should two boys do not got together for shopping?

Because of shopping they are not gay.

Back to topic.

I prefer to shop alone if I am in a hurry. If I have time I have some friends with me.

I do not need someone to take care if I am spending to much money, I need my friends only for their taste of colors and fabrics.

alexissamantha said:
I like to take my friends for shopping it will be quite interesting doing with friends and will be very fun also i enjoy,,,,,,
Your friend can be very helpful to you to buy something trendy and passionate. You can trust your friends for your latest gear or outfit. With a fashion victim friend with you, there is no need to looking at magazines for ideas.

Last edited by a moderator:
ponganne said:
I prefer shopping alone or else I tend to buy more stuff. But it's fun to go shopping with friends too and get their opinion on the stuff you're about to purchase. However, since I'm always pressed for time, I tend to go shopping alone to make things quicker.
Suppose your friends turns up wearing something really trendy, it can admire you to go for the same trends. If you have lot of friends, there are lot of chances to get advice and to be familiar with the latest trend of market.

I mostly prefer to go for shopping with my friend. Because once I try for any cloth to buy, he can give me suggetion if it suits me or not. Sometimes its good to have a friend shopping with us as it can hepl us to get such a good discounts buying together.

I also believe that taking a friend alond with you is really a good idea for shopping. There are benifits in that, like you will not get bored, there is someone to suggest you on your selection, there is someone to control your expenses and there is someone to survey the market and suggest you.

I mostly prefer a friends whose choice are realistic and more passionate then me so he can suggest me about some trendy outfits according to current fashion and trend.

Latest Threads