Our valued sponsor

FZCO audit

For accounting of 2024 and financial audit, the opening point is the balances as of 31 December 2023. For the audit report, accountant needs to provide comparative figures from the previous year. If you get the report audited, the report will contain both years as final numbers. In worst case scenario, the accountant has to highlight on the audit report that the 2023 figures are unaudited and that he has no opinion on them.

Reason behind this could be to control sudden salary raises, divident payouts, new allowances, etc. to avoid paying tax on this.
Yeah, got it, thanks. Makes sense.
There are checks in place to avoid a sudden vaporizing of taxable profits from one year to the next.

Yeah, got it, thanks. Makes sense.
There are checks in place to avoid a sudden vaporizing of taxable profits from one year to the next.
exactly

Yes, but dividends are paid from profits (after tax) so they do not lower the taxable income/tax (like expenses, salary or allowances do).
yes, correct, my bad, I should have checked with my collegue who is the expert, I am doing company setups and trying to answer as correctly as possible.

Dividends distribution to the shareholders of a company are usually from the profits after tax. So if some business is planning to lower the taxable income, then Salary, bonus, commission etc are more suitable expense heads.

So far as the dividends and other profit distributions are concerned, that income is corporate tax exempt. Suppose if a company is receiving profit from their investment in some other entity, that part will be not taxable.

What happens if I just withdraw all the money as dividends and forget about my company? Do they have some kind of auto liquidation procedure?
we dont know yet what the exact punishments will be if you do not comply with regulations. But there is no such thing as auto liquidation, no. There will be penalty fees.

Last edited:

Latest Threads