Our valued sponsor

Gain Better Stability, Privacy, and Profitability with OffshoreCorpgroup.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've contacted OffshoreCorp almost a month ago and haven't received a reply back to my inquiries not even today
Let me know if this is a problem you want to discuss by PM and I'm happy to assist you to get in touch with them!

Reactions: negon
Let me know if this is a problem you want to discuss by PM and I'm happy to assist you to get in touch with them!

Basically I've only sent them the exact same questions I have posted in my thread few weeks ago.

Actually I've sent my inquiries to a dozen other agencies but only received a reply from 1-2 of them.

PS: I think we might be talking about different firms, just noticed the link in your signature, there is another firm that has offshorecorp in their name, so I was talking about that one. Are you guys behind this company or they are just a sponsor of this group? thx

PS: I think we might be talking about different firms, just noticed the link in your signature, there is another firm that has offshorecorp in their name, so I was talking about that one. Are you guys behind this company or they are just a sponsor of this group? thx
They are a sponsor of this forum, however, Admin and I have a close partnership with them :)

Ordered my Seychelles company in January this year and got everything after 1 week. Ordered my Cyprus company in February 2017 got it 3 weeks later.

What to say, I'm a satisfied customer and want to share my experience thu&¤#

Reactions: diablo
Ordered company + bank today - will update on the process

I started to procedure on 27th of march of a belize corp + bank - all paid for. After 3 days I got an email with the requests to fill in some documents which I did and everything was send out. To this day I still haven't had any news ( 2 weeks later ) of my company or what the current status is. He told me that setting up the company only takes a few days ( as I need it asap )...bank account longer.

Will update when I have more information.

I started to procedure on 27th of march of a belize corp + bank - all paid for. After 3 days I got an email with the requests to fill in some documents which I did and everything was send out. To this day I still haven't had any news ( 2 weeks later ) of my company or what the current status is. He told me that setting up the company only takes a few days ( as I need it asap )...bank account longer.

Will update when I have more information.

I too ordered my Belize corp around the same time (31st March), I must admit progress has been slower than I would like, especially as I needed the company urgently.

However I have had afew emails back from Offshorecorpgroup and was informed he is currently travelling, which may explain why things have been pretty slow.

I've been assured the company will be registered this week, hopefully Offshorecorpgroup will return back to their old ways soon. Will update later on this week.

Yes lot's of problems with Belize at the moment! seems they struggle to comply with the new regulations the registry in Belize put on them! I got an e-mail yesterday that new requirements apply and that the registrator they use is unorganized.

I believe this to be true and confident that they will deliver, bad luck while I'm in a hurry.. anyway I have always received my companies from them so I'm not worried about it to be different this time.

I too ordered my Belize corp around the same time (31st March), I must admit progress has been slower than I would like, especially as I needed the company urgently.

However I have had afew emails back from Offshorecorpgroup and was informed he is currently travelling, which may explain why things have been pretty slow.

I've been assured the company will be registered this week, hopefully Offshorecorpgroup will return back to their old ways soon. Will update later on this week.
What's the status? I have spoken with the company and they told me all their clients are served normally and they are in full operation. There has been some holidays that gave some delays but other than that all is fine!

When you post negative POST then please update them once you sort it out otherwise I will delete them! It's not fair to only post the negative but not the positive!

They are one of our main sponsors and for that reason I follow any comment here close and even take approaches when I hear something is going wrong for someone. I do this out of personal interest and own free will, so don't blame me with any support questions or similar they should still be addressed by them.

Reactions: diablo
What's the status? I have spoken with the company and they told me all their clients are served normally and they are in full operation. There has been some holidays that gave some delays but other than that all is fine!

When you post negative POST then please update them once you sort it out otherwise I will delete them! It's not fair to only post the negative but not the positive!

They are one of our main sponsors and for that reason I follow any comment here close and even take approaches when I hear something is going wrong for someone. I do this out of personal interest and own free will, so don't blame me with any support questions or similar they should still be addressed by them.

Update: I have been informed my company has been registered, just awaiting the final documents.

Status
Not open for further replies.