Our valued sponsor

GATEWAY OFFSHORE

What type of products do you sell?
keep in mind people think they are selling "high risk" but reality is they are selling black market/borderline illegal goods.
Or, they are selling legal goods like Kratom, which violate the Visa/MC TOS and therefore cannout use credit/debit cards.
In these cases its best to use an alternative payment system which can inlcude bank transfers, echecks, btc (no one really will use it though lets be honest unless youre selling illegal goods), and also credit card workarounds.
If youre selling these kinds of goods you can convert and a lot of customers to use these systems bc they know the goods are hard to come bye.

Juggling cashapps, skrills, or even setting up your own payment page can be done for example becoming a BTC seller and than accepting BTC as payment. Of course in that case you apply for a crypto selling merchant account.

I am in IPTV business.
Irony of it is that I have many satisfied customers, and my chargeback is under 1% for the last 12 months.
Problem is with BTC and similar solutions that normal everyday people won't pay via those kind of gateways. No way.. That's why either Paypal (which is total uber a*****e), or credit/debit cards..

I am in IPTV business.
Irony of it is that I have many satisfied customers, and my chargeback is under 1% for the last 12 months.
Problem is with BTC and similar solutions that normal everyday people won't pay via those kind of gateways. No way.. That's why either Paypal (which is total uber a*****e), or credit/debit cards..
Yea IPTV is a def no, its never going to get a merchant account. If you do itll get shut down in time.
Do you know if I buy premium it says I can PM, can we discuss things like that or can that only be done in Mentor group?

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest Threads