Our valued sponsor

General Information about Ready-Made Offshore Companies

JohnLocke

Administrator
Dec 29, 2008
Europe
Visit site
This is a company or corporation that is inert and carries no active functions. The shelf company that has had no activities can then be sold to person(s) who have the interest in it and do not want to go through the procedures of starting a new company. Usually there are numerous reasons and interests making one want to purchase a shelf company. Some of the reasons are:

• So that the buyer(s) gets in business of getting contracts and orders as soon as possible. Some rules and regulations require a company to have been in operation for along period of time before it is allowed to carry out bidding requests. But after buying such companies that are registered but have been inactive you stand a chance of getting the contracts
• Another main reason for buying a shelf company is to save time, hustle, and bustle involved in the process of doing the of paperwork and necessary documents required to set the company up
• To create a sense of trust and boost to other investors who will perceive your company to have stayed in the market for long and hence do business with you. No one wants to work with an amateur, so the longer your corporation has withered the storm the better it gets when it comes to fervors.
• To get access to resources such as loans and other credits. It is very easy for another company to get a guarantor if it has been in operation for long than one starting today.
• To get a leeway to investing capital. Investing here stands for directing a resource from being consumed today to creating profits tomorrow. Or simply it is the use of assets to gain income.

Those are some of the reasons as to why individuals go for shelf companies. Though setting up a company might be tedious some countries are making their jurisdictions more flexible in-fact some care even registering companies in a couple of hours Countries like the Belize, British Virgin Island and Seychelles are encouraging investors by registering a company in few hours.

Shelf companies may come as a result of poor governance and bad taste of business history. In-fact there has been debates as to whether financial institutions are giving the shelf companies capital anymore because it is understood that a business’s history is looked upon as due diligence before an investor or a creditor grants cash. Remember before an investor grants your company he has to investigate the asset, liability and other factors if a bad reputation is discovered then the dream of funding sublimes.

One very important factor to consider when re-ageing or purchasing a shelf company is that you should be careful the credit givers do not learn that your company is re-ageing because they will definitely include that in their reports. This report may tarnish your chances of acquiring the loan that you badly need to set-up this company.

If you successfully acquire a shelf company then get control over the establishment’s board of directors and shareholders profile.

Reactions: andreas and alley
I asked an agent that was offering me a of the shelf company if these companies were with nominees already appointed, the answers was YES all companies have nominees.

Is it possible to sign off the nominees and take over the control of the company?

Reactions: happyjohn
What agent was it? almost any of them are offering ready-made / of the shelf Companies in all offshore jurisdictions. What I have seen is Fidelity Corporate Services Ltd is offer Belize shelf corps for only $200 extra!

Reactions: andreas
All of the Agents I have spoken with offer ready-made offshore corps some of them have inserted nominees while others not and some charge a fee to unsigned them while others don't. It is a matter of good research before you buy anything. Thanks to this forum you can start asking questions before you jump into such an venture.

Is it possible to purchase a ready made shelf company with credit for real-estate purchases in the US. I'm interested in moving my real-estate to this company as well as purchasing more real-estate later. Is this possible to move ownership of real-estate to a shelf company I purchase?