Our valued sponsor

Georgia: Nominee director has theoretically full access to bank account

What about the PoA they reuqest if I don't want to go to Georgia in person!

Then you need to become a wealth management client and you get more flexibility ;).

Then you need to become a wealth management client and you get more flexibility ;).
how would that be possible? I assume you will still have to take a flight to Georgia if you want to avoid the PoA regardless if you plan to deposit 1M euro in an account there or if you only put 1000 euro there?

Yeah China is good in replica and unlicensed software. But I would expect more from a service provider of companies and banking than a unlicensed windows version! I have only seen low lives setting up companies and banking in Georgia with offices at Mc Donalds.

One is even a Youtube star, making new Youtube videos each week about how her live is in Georgia and so on, I don't know....
scares-me.jpg

how would that be possible? I assume you will still have to take a flight to Georgia if you want to avoid the PoA regardless if you plan to deposit 1M euro in an account there or if you only put 1000 euro there?

No flight to Georgia needed.

For example if you open a wealth management account with BoG bank then you can do the face to face identification at their office in either London, Budapest or Tel-Aviv. If you don't want to do that you can provide apostilled docs, reference letter and first payment from a bank in your name as long as bank is from certain short list of countries.

Reactions: Jonny Cage
Yeah China is good in replica and unlicensed software. But I would expect more from a service provider of companies and banking than a unlicensed windows version! I have only seen low lives setting up companies and banking in Georgia with offices at Mc Donalds.

One is even a Youtube star, making new Youtube videos each week about how her live is in Georgia and so on, I don't know....

Why would you post crap like this man? Did anyone ask you to like me? I am trying to contribute to this forum, not disclosing my company name. This is what this forum is made for I suppose. I am tring and will continue so, to shed some light to Georgia, as a jurisdiction. I am the only one from Georgia here (as far as I know).
So nobody cares what you expect from typical Georgian service provider. Just stick to the topic of the thread or go spend your energy elsewhere.

No flight to Georgia needed.

For example if you open a wealth management account with BoG bank then you can do the face to face identification at their office in either London, Budapest or Tel-Aviv. If you don't want to do that you can provide apostilled docs, reference letter and first payment from a bank in your name as long as bank is from certain short list of countries.
Do you speak about SOLO of BOG ? If yes, I confirm you don't need reference letter to open an account there, as I have one. Just funding your time deposit with your personal account.

Do you speak about SOLO of BOG ? If yes, I confirm you don't need reference letter to open an account there, as I have one. Just funding your time deposit with your personal account.

No not SOLO that is retail banking I think. I'm referring to private banking packages.

@lavel just keep in mind that Georgia is still developing (actually a lot and fast and I think on a good track). This will be for sometime still the case, don't expect it to be a second Dubai. There are many other countries world wide which will make you feel real uncomfortable. But I agree you should check your partners there or be on site before you put your millions in Georgia.

Just on a personal note: when I was in TBC main bank in Batumi I witnessed 3 power outages with all computers failing for 1 hour and I was in the process of creating a bank account. Not a good feeling too but I'm aware I should not place my too high standards on judging.

I think @Jonny Cage is one of the better Georgian service providers (he has better inside knowledge of Georgia than many of his competitors) and if he does not recommend himself I will do it: PB Services | Open Company in Georgia | как начать бизнес в грузии

Reactions: JohnLocke
@lavel just keep in mind that Georgia is still developing (actually a lot and fast and I think on a good track). This will be for sometime still the case, don't expect it to be a second Dubai. There are many other countries world wide which will make you feel real uncomfortable. But I agree you should check your partners there or be on site before you put your millions in Georgia.

Just on a personal note: when I was in TBC main bank in Batumi I witnessed 3 power outages with all computers failing for 1 hour and I was in the process of creating a bank account. Not a good feeling too but I'm aware I should not place my too high standards on judging.

I think @Jonny Cage is one of the better Georgian service providers (he has better inside knowledge of Georgia than many of his competitors) and if he does not recommend himself I will do it: PB Services | Open Company in Georgia | как начать бизнес в грузии

I can talk about why Georgia has so many to offer and why you are right, saying that Georgia will not be next Dubai, but its a separate long talk.

For now thanks for positive words. I am still new here and not sure if admin Is ok with this kind of reference.

I can talk about why Georgia has so many to offer and why you are right, saying that Georgia will not be next Dubai, but its a separate long talk.

For now thanks for positive words. I am still new here and not sure if admin Is ok with this kind of reference.
How does the Georgia legal system react if a Georgian company gets a court order from a foreign country, that states they have jurisdiction regarding some "crime" that doesn't exist in Georgia?
i.e. a big US social media company is not happy that a Georgian company sells software that breaks their TOS and the US has a history of threatening to use CFAA (computer hacking for unauthorised access) laws. In the EU there has been a case where TOS have been deemed NOT legally enforcable, but usually the threat of a long / expensive court case means the accused rolls over.

Does the wealth management package allow transfers out. Or is it just them managing your money like an ISA.

It is meant purely for an investment relationship. So they are not expecting wires in and out like a current account relationship. It won't be for anyone expecting to use it as a current account.

Latest Threads