Our valued sponsor

Georgia - PoA for business bank account

I would suggest to travel there, find reccomended notary public and he will prepare you everything within a week. In meantime enjoy their food, vine and Moldovian girls. Dont forget for Ucrainian vodka with peperoni :)

you start with the personal account, open a ticket to their support and get your personal account converted to a business account. Similar to what transferwise is able to do.

Do they allow to receive wire/SWIFT transfers to business accounts? This is a little bit unclear from their introduction email, which states the following:

"For business:
- Accept payments from millions of Payeer users, cryptocurrencies, bank cards, cash and payment systems
- Mass payments for your customers through the API."

When the nominee/agent opens your bank account in Georgia does he have to give the bank your name ? Or is he doing everything in his own name ?
yes otherwise you will give him the power to do whatever he want's including taking your money!

I have a related question (I am new to offshore banking), so is it that the third party transfers can't be received to a personal account in Georgia?
sure they can if you opened a real bank account. There are no limits, however, as some said in this thread already, pay attention to the security of banks in Georgia it's not always safe to leave money there!

I would like to thank @lavel and @Zyncol for their recommendation.
So, I am pretty close to resolve my issue.

I had a phone call with @Jonny Cage. Very helpful and knowledgeable guy, I totally recommend him as well.
He confirmed that its a common practice for TBC bank (had several call with them as well) to use the agent that brings PoA, as an authorized person (e-banking user) until expiration date of PoA. After that they need directors to visit a branch. Pretty useless.

Now preparing a new PoA.

So its fair to say that the agency above are not scammers. For sure. They didn't try to cheat me.
Let's not judge them because of crap images. :)

Will keep you posted about final results.
Hello,
How is your Account now? Still Okay?

Waiting to hear the Progress

Reactions: tacokai
Sad to say so, but this Whois Lookup Captcha explains a lot to me. The website is almost brand new, looking at the frontpage Incorporation / Company Formation Services in Georgia - inc.ge
View attachment 1849

I see all 6 images are simple copy / paste from another company that went out of business for some time ago.

I would pay attention to not to put any money on this account and simply get rid of it.

Get in touch with the guys here https://www.offshorecorptalk.com/resources/pb-services-georgia.237/ they know what they do, a rep from this firm is also available here @Jonny Cage he may be able to help you out.

Feel sorry for you, how much did you pay for it?
Hello,

I am a representative of company INC.GE.
We are one of the very experienced and professional team that have helped many small and large companies and individuals to start and run business in Georgia with confidence, and therefore please could you delete your post.
If you have any questions, I am ready to answer.

Last edited:
Reactions: boomy
herefore please could you delete your post.
Why would you ask him to do that? You came here explained your case, could be better, but you tried, and good is. You get free advertising this way. Normally people are nore allowed to advertise on this forum without mentor group gold, they get banned quickly.

You should spend time on your replies, if people see a reasonable argument they will buy it.

Reactions: Martin Everson
Lotsa ‘service providers’ were promoting Georgia to people who had no plans to develop economic substance in Georgia. From my experience, Georgia banks are a bit unusual and often need a face to face visit to get anything resolved. First question TBC always ask me when they ring me is “Do I live in Georgia and am I currently in Georgia”. i would never recommend a georgian bank for a non-resident unless they were able to come to Georgia for face to face meetings at the bank to solve issues as they arise.

Hello,

I am a representative of company INC.GE.
We are one of the very experienced and professional team that have helped many small and large companies and individuals to start and run business in Georgia with confidence, and therefore please could you delete your post.
If you have any questions, I am ready to answer.

Welcome to the forum.

Unfortunately we cannot delete someones personal opinion on your company just because you don't agree with it. If there is something specific you do not agree with then feel free to point it out.

Hi folks,

I created a company in Georgia recently for software development activities.
Everything went well and a few days ago my agent was able to open 2 bank accounts (TBC & BoG) with the Power of Attorney. (Remotely)
I haven't use banks yet.

But, there is something strange with the names in the bank.
Instead of the names of beneficial owners (myself), there is the name of the agent (e-banking). Even on the visa debit card!!
Is it normal?
Agent claims it is normal, as he did the process through the PoA, signed etc...
I had a call with TBC bank, they said its usual for PoA cases, but it doesn't make sense. I thought that PoA was to act for another person only for the context of opening.
I can't use a bank or a card with another person's name!

Any of you with a similar experience? Any idea why is that?

Thanks in advance.
Haha ha you are going to get fucked.

Why would you ask him to do that? You came here explained your case, could be better, but you tried, and good is. You get free advertising this way. Normally people are nore allowed to advertise on this forum without mentor group gold, they get banned quickly.

You should spend time on your replies, if people see a reasonable argument they will buy it.

Welcome to the forum.

Unfortunately we cannot delete someones personal opinion on your company just because you don't agree with it. If there is something specific you do not agree with then feel free to point it out.

Thanks for your replies, I'm just new to the forum sorry. I just politely asked to delete the post and it is up to him, what he does, I have no problem at all :)

Lotsa ‘service providers’ were promoting Georgia to people who had no plans to develop economic substance in Georgia. From my experience, Georgia banks are a bit unusual and often need a face to face visit to get anything resolved. First question TBC always ask me when they ring me is “Do I live in Georgia and am I currently in Georgia”. i would never recommend a georgian bank for a non-resident unless they were able to come to Georgia for face to face meetings at the bank to solve issues as they arise.

In the case of a corporate bank account opening, economic substance in Georgia is an important thing for banks. In case of personal bank account, there is no such strict requirement and they open it more easily.

It is possible to open corporate bank account based on power of attorney without coming to the country, but it is good if you sign an office lease in the name of the company and a hire a employee in Georgia, which of course is associated with additional costs. In other cases, it might be opened, but it is very likely that you will be closed in the future.

Reactions: boomy and khinkali

Latest Threads