Our valued sponsor

Germany Facing Industrial Collapse

Can we split this off into a new thread. This thread is totally trashed with off topic posts now. I would be happy to see a bet take place over this :p i.e BTC vs Gold performance over a defined time period and with a metric we can measure for success.
agreed haha discussion about germany/EU very quickly turned into Gold vs BTC.. which is a silly discussion anyway since gold is gold and bitcoin is bitcoin. Bitcoin has its place but it certainly is no inflation hedge.

haebeck already announcing to end nord stream 2 and cancel gas relationship to russia already in 2016

One of germans elite telling truth about their plan for germany

they are executing the morgenthau plan for germany.
It was already announced decade ago by some stats provided by agencies

First you need to understand who the green party is and after that who the people in political parties are in germany and EU because they are deep communist/facist

So you understand why they (on demand of the US) destroy germany

corridore sanitair friedman was talking in 2014

Last edited:
Reactions: GameBoy and pipona

haebeck already announcing to end nord stream 2 and cancel gas relationship to russia already in 2016

One of germans elite telling truth about their plan for germany

they are executing the morgenthau plan for germany.
It was already announced decade ago by some stats provided by agencies

First you need to understand who the green party is and after that who the people in political parties are in germany and EU because they are deep communist/facist

So you understand why they (on demand of the US) destroy germany

corridore sanitair friedman was talking in 2014
Why would they on demand of the US destroy germany / EU

Reactions: RealDude
I am kind of in a similar situation as my income is highly unpredictable and I therefore keep a good stash of EUR for my living expenses (even though I don’t live in the EU, I get paid in EUR).

I am also thinking about converting part of it to USD or CHF, however I am regularly spending good chunks of it and with my current setup there are no foreign currency fees.

I haven’t found a good way to store the cash in USD and still be able to spend it in all kinds of currencies without paying hefty conversion fees.

I would be very grateful for suggestions!

So are we going to witness the collapse of the euro and european union in the coming times? If anyone is holding significant amounts of euros it may be time to start looking elsewhere lol.
I don't think it will come that far. Germany is a strong country that can deal with it.

Reactions: RealDude
I am kind of in a similar situation as my income is highly unpredictable and I therefore keep a good stash of EUR for my living expenses (even though I don’t live in the EU, I get paid in EUR).

I am also thinking about converting part of it to USD or CHF, however I am regularly spending good chunks of it and with my current setup there are no foreign currency fees.

I haven’t found a good way to store the cash in USD and still be able to spend it in all kinds of currencies without paying hefty conversion fees.

I would be very grateful for suggestions!
If you are not against an EMI revolut is very good to swap EUR/USD/CHF as many times as you want with no fees out of the 8e by month.

Reactions: FixieHartmann
If you are not against an EMI revolut is very good to swap EUR/USD/CHF as many times as you want with no fees out of the 8e by month.
I actually have a Revolut account and looked into them for exactly this purpose. Somehow I have a gut feeling that I don't really want to trust them but I can't really say why. Maybe it is unjustified. AFAICT they have a full bank license, so it shouldn't be too risky to leave less than €100k with them.

Reactions: Offshr
I actually have a Revolut account and looked into them for exactly this purpose. Somehow I have a gut feeling that I don't really want to trust them but I can't really say why. Maybe it is unjustified. AFAICT they have a full bank license, so it shouldn't be too risky to leave less than €100k with them.
Same thing with me. I opened Dukascopy tried to deposit there 60k or so to convert in USD and CHF. However they launched the whole investigation after I provided some of the documents, and now I am not really able to explain the whole SOW situation to them, he he.
I decided just to stop answering them as it may trigger some really bad consequences for me.

So now I really do not know what to do to hedge my savings.

But if you are able to show Dukaskopy full set of payslips than this may be a good choice for you.

for a low iq guy like you are
germany is an export country.
50% from its GDP is being created by export
Means the three major factors for germany are
1.low labor cost
2.low energy/gas cost
3.low resource cost

So from where was germany getting till now cheap gas/oil/resources ?
So now you want to tripple the cost by buying expensiv fracking oil etc including long transportation.
Congrats on destroying totaly the export.
Like i posted before a bunch of morons left in germany

for a low iq guy like you are
germany is an export country.
50% from its GDP is being created by export
Means the three major factors for germany are
1.low labor cost
2.low energy/gas cost
3.low resource cost

So from where was germany getting till now cheap gas/oil/resources ?
So now you want to tripple the cost by buying expensiv fracking oil etc including long transportation.
Congrats on destroying totaly the export.
Like i posted before a bunch of morons left in germany
Thanks for your high estimation, I really did not want to hurt you. Hope you would stop crying until tomorrow.

They could build the pipe in other directions, such as Algeria, Norway, even Saudi Arabia and Qatar. Wouldn't this be in the best interest of Germany?
But old DDR p****tute decided it would be better to build the 3rd line to Russia.
How much did she cost? How much for Schroder?
But this is not corruption. It only exists in Africa and Eastern Europe, of course)

So are we going to witness the collapse of the euro and european union in the coming times? If anyone is holding significant amounts of euros it may be time to start looking elsewhere lol.
I don't believe this to become true. However, a new era has started, time will show how it will go.

you proof more and more what a moron you are
of course you build a pupline in a single day and can make the whole industry just wait (wow an idiot you are)
and of course saudi arabia which moved to BRICS against US/DE or Qatar which refused germany.

Yeah great options for morons like you are.
People like you should be taken their voting power because of your stupidity
Why are you so toxic all the time

I can still see the shops have open, don't see any collapse yet!
Even during the Arab Spring shops in Egypt were open. Nevertheless, nobody would have argued that there was no economic collapse at that time.

Germany will inevitably go down the drain. As @369 said, the country and it's export industry is built on cheap energy. Without cheap energy that country cannot compete. Incompetent politicians, dubious social justice, equality, green nonsense, crazy taxation, wealth distribution - all of it adds to the problems instead of solving anything.
The affect on other EU members will be that their wealth will be declining since everything in Europe is democratically double-checked by the bureaucrats in Bruxelles and it's command centre in Berlin.

Poor Europe.

Germany will inevitably go down the drain. As @369 said, the country and it's export industry is built on cheap energy. Without cheap energy that country cannot compete. Incompetent politicians, dubious social justice, equality, green nonsense, crazy taxation, wealth distribution - all of it adds to the problems instead of solving anything.
The affect on other EU members will be that their wealth will be declining since everything in Europe is democratically double-checked by the bureaucrats in Bruxelles and it's command centre in Berlin.

Poor Europe.
Mimimi

Latest Threads