Our valued sponsor

Get 1,000 free EFIN coins and more each month

Andrew Gooden

Oct 26, 2016
Visit site
Greeting Offshorecorptalk Associates, this is just information I am sharing with members who are involved in cryptocurrency. There is a give away of
1,000 free EFIN coins eFIN Dex. Once signed up you will automatically receive free EFIN coins every month simply by staking TPAY coins.

This Limited Time offer is valid only for the first 200,000 eFIN sign-ups. There are now 52,545 activated eFIN accounts. If you are interested you can access at this url Introducing the eFIN DEX | Secure & Private Tor Network Crypto Trading Platform Powered by TokenPay | Official Partner of Litecoin Foundation & Verge Currency<

I wish you prosperity and success! Cheers!

Greeting Offshorecorptalk Associates, this is just information I am sharing with members who are involved in cryptocurrency. There is a give away of
1,000 free EFIN coins eFIN Dex. Once signed up you will automatically receive free EFIN coins every month simply by staking TPAY coins.

This Limited Time offer is valid only for the first 200,000 eFIN sign-ups. There are now 52,545 activated eFIN accounts. If you are interested you can access at this url Introducing the eFIN DEX | Secure & Private Tor Network Crypto Trading Platform Powered by TokenPay | Official Partner of Litecoin Foundation & Verge Currency<

Hello what have I done now?

Could you update me on to the reason of the cross face? I am just sharing information

all your informations is full of reflinks as always, its not sharing information, it is done to benefit
I am sorry if that is the impression you received. I just came up on this today and decide to share it. I cannot help what you think if this is the impression it is giving I will just stop. Today when I joined I thought that others here could benefit from it but I guess some persons such as youself have different idea. My apologize! I am kind of lost here. Thank you for your respond and time.

Reactions: lookingforward
all your informations is full of reflinks as always, its not sharing information, it is done to benefit
I do not know what you mean by all my information is full of re-link. As far as my memory serve me this is the second time and the first time I had the same idea to share and assist those who might benefit in this forum.
I am not in control of your mind nor do I know how it works, my apologize.

Reactions: lookingforward
Your share may be good but you spam the forum, wonder how long this will stay here :D

Reactions: Andrew Gooden
I am sorry you also have that concept however, I have an understand of the mind set of others. No offence intended and I do appreciate your honest feedback. I just wanted to accomplish two things when I started this thread. Was to have others make their input plus share the information I received. However, I have learn something and I thank you for it. In future never will I again enforce this action then again i cannot help what people choose to think. Cheers!

Latest Threads