Our valued sponsor

Get Etherum Anonymous with Monero

Wrong its done by AI in a point between sender and receiver where encryption is worthless
You can't break end-to-end encryption. The only way is having access to both points of communication. Pegasus is an example for this. AI has nothing to do with this topic. AI can be used for network mass surveillance but this only applies to public ledger blockchain.

Please understand a technology before starting a discussion about it.

You can't break end-to-end encryption. The only way is having access to both points of communication. Pegasus is an example for this. AI has nothing to do with this topic. AI can be used for network mass surveillance but this only applies to public ledger blockchain.

You don't need to break it(and i never mentioned breaking encryption).Please inform yourself how internet works.
Like i said now 2 times before there isn't just sender and receiver there is something in between run by agencies where encryption is worthless
People don't understand how today's internet works and therefor have false confidence in safty

There is no between if you own your key. Cloud solutions are not safe but if you own your own key and your device isn't infected then nobody is able to read your communication. Man in the middle attack isn't possible.
You see you talk nonsense since you don't understand how internet works.You still keep your attention to the encryption itself which is not important at all for agencies.
You even know what happens with your data once you send it ?

You see you talk nonsense since you don't understand how internet works.You still keep your attention to the encryption itself which is not important at all for agencies.
You even know what happens with your data once you send it ?
Have you ever been to school? Nobody taught you how to argument.
Send me your source wise man. If you are right then i donate 10k $ to a charity of your choice.

Yeah I got it. Its some quantum powered AI from the fifth dimension brought back by mysterious Davos man which can calculate every private key in nanoseconds by just some random tcp/ip packets and hence render all encryption worthless. That must be it ;) ;)

lol you guys clearly have no clue how internet works.Just the average joe with his common basic knowledge jada jada
You just focus on encryption and how to break it.BIG MISTAKE.
Like i said before the agencies doesn't need to break anything.
I give another hint.Your small splitted data packages are routed to somewhere.
Where and what you think is happening there?

lol you guys clearly have no clue how internet works.Just the average joe with his common basic knowledge jada jada
all you have been saying is 'we dont know how internet works' and 'agencies'.

just be more specific already because now you just sound like a fanatic of conspiracy theories.

Reactions: joseph15
man you are one annoying stubborn m*********r ain't ya? the same BS, the same conspiracy nonsense, the same s**t that you keep pulling out of your a*s and keep spitting over and over again, don't you get tired of this BS? what in the actual f**k are you doing here? go back to fb or whatever BS cave forum you crawled from.

Holy s**t man, you can't escape these f*****g idiots wherever you go, but what do i know? yeah the 5g lizard people are planting microchips inside humanoid brains and are controlling the masses using gay AIs to surveil them, and you can't escape because everything is broken and already known by big powerful lizard people and the sheeps are too stupid to realize that, yeah man thank you @369 for humbling and enlighten us sheeps with your top secret, classified holy info, thank you bro. +1 follow from me coo-:!ycoo-:!y

Reactions: Silvio and joseph15
man you are one annoying stubborn m*********r ain't ya? the same BS, the same conspiracy nonsense, the same s**t that you keep pulling out of your a*s and keep spitting over and over again, don't you get tired of this BS? what in the actual f**k are you doing here? go back to fb or whatever BS cave forum you crawled from.

Holy s**t man, you can't escape these f*****g idiots wherever you go, but what do i know? yeah the 5g lizard people are planting microchips inside humanoid brains and are controlling the masses using gay AIs to surveil them, and you can't escape because everything is broken and already known by big powerful lizard people and the sheeps are too stupid to realize that, yeah man thank you @369 for humbling and enlighten us sheeps with your top secret, classified holy info, thank you bro. +1 follow from me coo-:!ycoo-:!y
You know i'm tired of dumb idiots who doesn't know how the internet works but claim others are wrong when they should clearly know they have no technical clue how the internet works.
I gave already so many hints out so anybody who would invest 30 minutes of his time would get the answer.
I don't provide value to leechers anymore.

It always amazes me how people claim something is conspiracy because they have no real knowledge on that topic.
You know internet is no magic thing.It is build and there exist documentation.
I highly doubt any of them above had even a 5 minute look on it.
However when i claim there is something between sender and receiver which is able to analyze your small traffic packages even should you send it encrypted and creates for every person a profil i'm the insane guy even my claim are based on documentations and real world experience.
You know i learned nearly 10 years ago where at that time i still had hope for everyone that majority of people are dumb and unable to understand more detailed and complex explanation/facts/reality.
It's a fact i had to learn and accept myself which changed my view on society.
Even when accepting your BELIVE that i'm wrong you and the people above will never know it and you know why ?Because you guys are unable to make a proper deeper research.
You guys are so much conditioned you don't even release it how dumb and ignorant you are.

I gave you headers like "full spectrum dominance"
the location of the attack
and many other hints

and you still call it conspiracy.
But would anybody of you dumb people only invest 3 minutes in google search you would know that Full Spectrum Dominance is a US National Doctrine in the New Global Security Environment and would you dig a bit deeper you would see what they already installed and what their goal is.

It wouldn't take much to not be dumb but hey writing without spending time on a topic i have no clue about is easier right ?

Sorry like i said i came to the conclusion 10 years ago that dumb and lazy people will keep dumb and lazy and it won't change no matter how much effort someone invests.
Like Claus Schwab said ....let the dumb eliminate themself.
Tragic but true and nobody being able to stop it.

Last edited:
You clearly lack any knowledge about encryption and how the internet works.

Information is encrypted before it leaves your computer (not even someone sniffing your own router's traffic will know what you're sending), therefore any packet that any agency may try to read will be encrypted, therefore intelligible. Once all the packets reach their destination, the decryption algorithm is applied and the data becomes legible again. It doesn't matter which routers your packet goes through, information will be intelligible the whole time, the only way anyone could read the content is by either cracking the key (which in most cases is quasi impossible if you use a strong encryption algorithm, at least for now) or you committing a mistake and leaking the key somewhere.

You clearly lack any knowledge about encryption and how the internet works.

Information is encrypted before it leaves your computer (not even someone sniffing your own router's traffic will know what you're sending), therefore any packet that any agency may try to read will be encrypted, therefore intelligible. Once all the packets reach their destination, the decryption algorithm is applied and the data becomes legible again. It doesn't matter which routers your packet goes through, information will be intelligible the whole time, the only way anyone could read the content is by either cracking the key (which in most cases is quasi impossible if you use a strong encryption algorithm, at least for now) or you committing a mistake and leaking the key somewhere.
I'm working fullltime using the internet and its technological possibilities since 1996.
You belive you have more knowledge than me ?
When i say encryption is useless because of a control point between sender and receiver than you can trust me.
I would not make such claim not being 100% sure.

• Haha
Reactions: Silvio
I'm working fullltime using the internet and its technological possibilities since 1996.
When i say encryption is useless because of a control point between sender and receiver than you can trust me.
Good for you. If you have over 20 years of experience in IT, then kindly enlighten us as to how exactly what you've described works. Have you heard the proverb "Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence"? Are you referring to DPI, wiretaps at internet exchanges such as DE-CIX/AMS-IX or something else? If you really have 25 years of experience you would know that that doesn't mean s**t if you are using end to end encryption. They can 'save' the blockchain and decrypt it later when they have the technology to do so, but not at this moment, otherwise we would see at least one case when this has been used in court as evidence or whatever.

Btw control point is a totally generic term and as far as I know, it means absolutely nothing in IT.

Reactions: joseph15
I wonder when will you get banned from the forum for spewing 100% garbage in every. single. post. you make. I gotta admit you're very entertaining though...

maxmmm just because you don't like the reality doesn't mean it will change.
There is a nice word for people who don't want to accept reality (or even possibility) other than their point of view else their brain would hurt.

I find it interesting that this 369 guy is on a forum about tax reduction... To be looking into reducing your tax bill, you presumably have to have a decent income/net worth. And to get to a decent financial situation, you must be fairly intelligent. Something doesn't add up here