Our valued sponsor

Getting Bitcoin from Non-Crypto Friendly Banks/EMIs

mrBobby

Jun 15, 2018
Visit site
I wanted to know the best solution for buying bitcoin from EMI's and banks that block any crypto related transactions. Such as leupay,transferwise, and payoneer, who will close your account if there is any suspected crypto activity. Are there any intermediaries you could send a transfer to that would then allow you to send to kraken or withdraw via crypto.

Starting from March 29th, Leupay is Bitcoin-friendly (No third-party funds).

PS: Satoshitango lost card issuer (Visa ended the partnership with debit card issuer Wavecrest on January 5th, 2018).

An alternative can be an Intermediary or private seller (FIAT->BTC).

Reactions: mrBobby
There are crypto friendly EMIs, for example Mistertango. And honestly the majority of normal banks do not care if you send and receive funds from a reputable crypto exchange. Since this is the case, why would you want to move money between crypto exchanges and non-crypto-friendly EMIs?

There are crypto friendly EMIs, for example Mistertango. And honestly the majority of normal banks do not care if you send and receive funds from a reputable crypto exchange. Since this is the case, why would you want to move money between crypto exchanges and non-crypto-friendly EMIs?

What example of those normal banks that allow send and receive funds from crypto exchanges?

Reactions: mrBobby
I wanted to know the best solution for buying bitcoin from EMI's and banks that block any crypto related transactions. Such as leupay,transferwise, and payoneer, who will close your account if there is any suspected crypto activity. Are there any intermediaries you could send a transfer to that would then allow you to send to kraken or withdraw via crypto.
I can lmk