Our valued sponsor

Getting DUNS number for a Cypriot company

avalanche

Pro Member
Aug 13, 2019
emi.directory
Anyone has experience? How much does it cost and how to start registration? Do you absolutely need to have a physical office or a virtual one also works?

The purpose of getting DUNS: AppStore Developer Account

You probably already saw that link but all information are here:
D-U-N-S® Number - Support - Apple Developer

The cost to find/get a DUNS number is free of charge. Don’t use other websites which want to give for your in 24h for X euros.
It’s super easy and quick procedure (I never did with Cyprus but it should not be different).

For the office address, I am interested about this point.
Where is written the headquarter address of the company, what paper is proving that?
In CY, you can have shareholder address abroad in statuts of association and director office (even same person) in registered office yes.
The last one is headquarter, recognized officially by EMI..?

You probably already saw that link but all information are here:
D-U-N-S® Number - Support - Apple Developer

The cost to find/get a DUNS number is free of charge. Don’t use other websites which want to give for your in 24h for X euros.
It’s super easy and quick procedure (I never did with Cyprus but it should not be different).

For the office address, I am interested about this point.
Where is written the headquarter address of the company, what paper is proving that?
In CY, you can have shareholder address abroad in statuts of association and director office (even same person) in registered office yes.
The last one is headquarter, recognized officially by EMI..?
Company is registered on the office address of my incorporator. Probably other companies are sharing this address too.

Latest Threads