Our valued sponsor

Getting UnionPay debit/credit card in EU?

edimmax

Oct 9, 2019
Visit site
Is it possible somehow in EU get UnionPay prepaid/debit/credit card and how? I cant found any single bank that issue UnionPay cards over here, everything is about Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, Diners, American Express....

Anyone knows any? Or some chinese bank out of EU that will issue UnionPay card for non-citizens...

You can take a look at Paycent.
According to their website they can provide you with an quite expensive physical Union Pay Card.

But to be honest, I have never tried them.

Also Crypterium offered a physical (nameless) Union Pay Card issued by a bank of the Philippines.
Unfortunately they are changing their card issuer to a different bank at the moment.

Paycent is ok i would say. Both their Union Pay International & China Union Pay work well here in the US on Discover network. I had paid 140$ for the China Union Pay card in March 2018 but now its only 49$ including DHL so its not really expensive considering they deliver globally. Heard their Parent company got EU EMI and launching Global IBAN with Swift in 3 weeks?

The service for China UnionPay was distrupted for about 40 days when China blocked all Crypto cards. They are the only ones whose cards were unblocked about 2 weeks ago. So i would suggest start using them in 1 week from now as they are clearing massive back log off cash outs. In 1 week you should be good to roll with them. Join their telegram english group. They update very regularly there & community is lively. Not bots:)))

The service for China UnionPay was distrupted for about 40 days when China blocked all Crypto cards. They are the only ones whose cards were unblocked about 2 weeks ago. So i would suggest start using them in 1 week from now as they are clearing massive back log off cash outs. In 1 week you should be good to roll with them. Join their telegram english group. They update very regularly there & community is lively. Not bots:)))
Thank you for the reply.
Except the story about the cards, you would suggest them as serious company? The website and offers look good, but haven't found real feedback on the net.

Thank you for the reply.
Except the story about the cards, you would suggest them as serious company? The website and offers look good, but haven't found real feedback on the net.
Check out their Parent Company Texcent.com They have multiple remittance & money operator licenses in differnt countries in Far East & UAE and the rumor is that they have aquired an EMI in EU pretty recently. I personally have had no issues with them. Yes sometimes Top ups take 3-5 days on CUP cards but it works for me as in the US I do not have many options that give me 50k per month ATM limit to cash out.

Check out their Parent Company Texcent.com They have multiple remittance & money operator licenses in differnt countries in Far East & UAE and the rumor is that they have aquired an EMI in EU pretty recently. I personally have had no issues with them. Yes sometimes Top ups take 3-5 days on CUP cards but it works for me as in the US I do not have many options that give me 50k per month ATM limit to cash out.
Many thanks again, I will make a try after some diligence.

Latest Threads