Our valued sponsor

Gibraltar Company with 2 bank accounts for sale

matan

Sep 15, 2017
Visit site
I'm thinking about selling my Gibraltar company (has 2 bank accounts in major banks in Cyprus and Poland).
I want to sell it as I didn't find solution for living in Poland and running the company (I will have tax liability in Poland and will be taxed like Polish company). I'd rather just form myself as self-employed in Poland and pay flat rate of 19%, than trying to workaround and risking myself with VAT and CIT issues in Poland or Europe in general.

I spent more than $10k USD to form the company and bank accounts. I'd sell it for at least $20k. It cost me one year of many hours a day and nerves :)

What do you think? Where can I sell it, and how much should I ask for it?

Thank you.

Excuse me but I'm curious. Why did it cost you 'one year of many hours a day'? I can find an agent who can set it up in a week for <$5k. Or you're saying that you're selling the structure and it includes a going concern? In the case of the latter, you might want to elaborate further.

Gibraltar Company Formation (They are a well known compnay formation agent)

Price & Fees
Registration of Gibraltar Limited Company £680
Registered Office address in Gibraltar £360

Optional Services
Nominee Director (EU Resident) £750
Company Secretary £240
Bank Account Assistance £320

Why would anyone pay EUR 20k for this?

You are asking far too much for it for starters, people can get managed Isle of Man companies with accounts for £5,000.

What exactly was the issue where you trying to pay yourself in Poland from the Gibraltar company?

...and out of interest which Polish bank opened an account for the Gibraltar company?