Our valued sponsor

Gibraltar company

Thanks
Do you know which EMIs accepts gibraltar companies?
Lots and lots of them. Generally speaking, only the few that are limited to EU/EEA only don't accept Gibraltar.

But country of incorporation is just one dozens/hundreds of factors that go into deciding whether to accept an applicant. Don't get too hung on the idea of banks/EMIs accepting certain jurisdictions.

A Gibraltar company selling nuclear reactor parts is going to have a much harder time opening a bank/EMI account than a Mauritius company that sells website templates.

• Wow
Reactions: apres777 and jafo
Lots and lots of them. Generally speaking, only the few that are limited to EU/EEA only don't accept Gibraltar.

But country of incorporation is just one dozens/hundreds of factors that go into deciding whether to accept an applicant. Don't get too hung on the idea of banks/EMIs accepting certain jurisdictions.

A Gibraltar company selling nuclear reactor parts is going to have a much harder time opening a bank/EMI account than a Mauritius company that sells website templates.

So no nuclear reactors business, got it :)

From the lots of options you mentioned do you have any recommendions for a few that potentially has higher likelihood to open an account for e-commerce or social network marketing?

While form a co prices are good
Their due dilligence is quite harsh and the more annoying part is that they require to fill and sign their forms, questionnare by and letters by me and 3rd party banker, lawyer and such and send them all by regular mail.

Cfsformations for example does all online but cost x2.

Is there a middle ground agent

Online and normal price? :)

Reactions: baltic7
Where can I read about this company's regulatory authorizations for provision of corporate services, tax advice, and legal counsel? Are they FSC or FSA registered?

Where can I read about this company's regulatory authorizations for provision of corporate services, tax advice, and legal counsel? Are they FSC or FSA registered?
Sorry, but why do you have such an aggressive approach?

I have not advised this company, I have advised brainbug.

If you want to know more, you can clear with them, it would be much better rather than attack who is kindly advising on a forum.

I have used this company for my incorporation, bank account opening and accounting. I have paid a total of around 4500 EURO, and I feel very happy since everything works well and my taxes have been reduced dramatically.

I have not advised this company, I have advised brainbug.

If you want to know more, you can clear with them, it would be much better rather than attack who is kindly advising on a forum.

I have used this company for my incorporation, bank account opening and accounting. I have paid a total of around 4500 EURO, and I feel very happy since everything works well and my taxes have been reduced dramatically.

Allow me to go where I'm not called.

But for a Georgian lawyer like you to repeatedly recommend the services of a UK company formation company, curiously managed by a Georgian, is somewhat suspicious.

Furthermore, some of your advice in the forum, being a lawyer as you say you are, is far from making people's lives peaceful.

Among them, establishing a company in Gibraltar to operate in Spain. Good luck to the brave ones who do it.

Allow me to go where I'm not called.

But for a Georgian lawyer like you to repeatedly recommend the services of a UK company formation company, curiously managed by a Georgian, is somewhat suspicious.

Furthermore, some of your advice in the forum, being a lawyer as you say you are, is far from making people's lives peaceful.

Among them, establishing a company in Gibraltar to operate in Spain. Good luck to the brave ones who do it.
Can you go in deep and explain what is negative in case if Gibraltar registered company operates in Spain or elsewhere?

Mostly it seems you need to kick out everyone from the forum to hunt clients.

Also, at the Offshore forum, do you have a problem when Georgian holds a UK company? You are racist.

• Haha
Reactions: jafo and baltic7
Just doing some basic due diligence. It wasn't my intention to make you upset.

There was literally nothing aggressive in what I wrote. Just a request for where it can be independently verified that the company you mentioned has the necessary authorizations to offer the services it claims it does (tax advice, corporate management, and legal counsel). In the UK, it's illegal to offer and even advertise such services without the necessary regulatory approvals and disclosures. So I just want to make sure.

I'm sorry if a simple request for some transparency came across as aggressive. Just looking out for the best interest of people reading the thread.

For example, the three service providers I mentioned in this thread can be easily verified as holding necessary regulatory approval in Gibraltar.

Can you go in deep and explain what is negative in case if Gibraltar registered company operates in Spain or elsewhere?

Mostly it seems you need to kick out everyone from the forum to hunt clients.

Also, at the Offshore forum, do you have a problem when Georgian holds a UK company? You are racist.

Georgia is definitely a great country. They should even give away law diplomas, otherwise I don't understand how someone with such a limited ability to understand has one.

1. Is it necessary to explain something so obvious why it is a bad idea to open a company in Gibraltar to operate in Spain?

2. I am not looking for clients. I have an IT business.

3. To the comment that I am racist, it is better not to respond. All you need to do is call me fascist, sexist and white man.