Our valued sponsor

GlobalBanks - any experience?

22kay

May 25, 2020
Visit site
Hi,

I need to open a corporate bank transaction account in India for a PL. I can't travel to India, so the kyc is kind of limited. I found this site, GlobalBanks, Global Banks. They charge a fee to join and then they are supposed to help you open the account and the cost to be covered by that fee only, eg. no other costs from them.

Anyone tried them?

I would stay far away from it. The text and content website all look like the usual zero-substance drivel seen on websites selling e-books, MLMs, and other nonsense.

If you're going to spend money on something like this, make it a Mentor Group membership here and learn from other people, not from someone trying sell you something.

But let me save you some time and money: you're not going to be able to open a bank account in India without appearing in person and/or paying a local fiduciary of some sort to form a local company and open a bank account for that company. The INR is a tightly controlled currency and non-resident banking for non-citizens is almost unheard of.

Reactions: jjrapy

Latest Threads