Our valued sponsor

Globalfy Bank?

ahhhh - would like to hear that from someone not new to the forum!!
hahah true! And I should know it before haha

Opened account with them , pretty easy and very responsive reps. Whole process was 3 business days . Haven't used the account yet .. so can't say anything about speed of processing wires etc..
amazing, thanks Ivan.

My name is Diego Sampaio, Founder and CEO of Globalfy! Seven years ago, I founded this company, a one-click platform designed to empower global entrepreneurs growing tech and e-commerce companies in the US.

This past year, we added a banking solution to our company’s services because we saw that our clients needed it; before, they had to travel to the US to open a business bank account but now, they can do it from the comfort of their home.

Our goal is to work with international entrepreneurs from all over the world, helping them start their business and bring it over to the US. With Globalfy, no SSN, ITIN, or US residential address is required.

Our banking service has no minimum initial deposit, no maintenance fee, free Visa debit card, free ATM access, and free ACH (Sending & receiving).

We have more than 5,000 clients in 53 countries around the world. See a little bit more about their experience with us:

Hi Diego Sampaio and @pedroglobal - I opened a bank account with globalfy 2 weeks ago and haven't even started using it but this morning got an email saying my account will be closed because I failed to provide the additional information requested from me.

This is a shock because I never received any request to provide additional information from you.

Can you please look into what is happening because I called your customer care number and the person on the call said that a lot of customers received this email this morning and they will reply to my email but this is causing a lot of paranoia as I have been planning to use Globalfy as my primary bank account. Please let me know if you need more information in a direct message/email to look into this further.

Latest Threads