Our valued sponsor

Free Business Checking Accounts for LLC Foreign owners. Any alternative to Mercury and Globalfy?

juancho

Feb 3, 2022
Argentina
Visit site
Hi guys,

Can you add options to this list for free Business Bank Account for foreign owned LLCs in the US that can be opened online without being in the US and of course being a non resident?
  1. Mercury Bank
  2. Globalfy
I am sure these two are ok!

I see many other ones listed around when I google for options, but when you try to open an account online with the following, it won't work for non US residents:
  1. AXOS Business Banking: NOT VIABLE, but still listed in some sites as an option for foreign owned LLCs. They will require the owner to be US resident when applying online.
  2. Chase: NOT VIABLE, but still listed in some sites as an option for foreign owned LLCs. They will require the owner to be US resident when applying online.
  3. Bank of America: NOT VIABLE, but still listed in some sites as an option for foreign owned LLCs. They will require the owner to be US resident when applying online.
  4. Silicon Valley Bank: NOT VIABLE, but still listed in some sites as an option for foreign owned LLCs

Thanks!

Reactions: pedroglobal
Hi guys,

Can you add options to this list for free Business Bank Account for foreign owned LLCs in the US that can be opened online without being in the US and of course being a non resident?
  1. Mercury Bank
  2. Globalfy

I see many other ones listed around when I google for options, but when you try to open an account online with the following, it won't work for non US residents:
  1. AXOS Business Banking: NOT VIABLE, but still listed in some sites as an option for foreign owned LLCs. They will require the owner to be US resident when applying online.
  2. Chase: NOT VIABLE, but still listed in some sites as an option for foreign owned LLCs. They will require the owner to be US resident when applying online.
  3. Bank of America: NOT VIABLE, but still listed in some sites as an option for foreign owned LLCs. They will require the owner to be US resident when applying online.
  4. Silicon Valley Bank: NOT VIABLE, but still listed in some sites as an option for foreign owned LLCs

Thanks!
For a good review of options, try to read e.g. this US neo-banks List [For Non-Residents LLCs]
and this Mercury, TryNovel, or something else?

Reactions: 81PxXLC9Mt
Hi guys,

1. Mercury Bank
  2. Globalfy

Thanks!
thanks for mention us

Thank you for the list :)

For a foreign-registered, disregarded entity / single-member LLC, is a US EIN always required to open a bank account in LLC name?

Or do any of these banks not require an EIN in this scenario?

Some of the faqs on each refer to company/business and don't explicitly mention this scenario.

Thanks!

Thank you for the list :)

For a foreign-registered, disregarded entity / single-member LLC, is a US EIN always required to open a bank account in LLC name?

Or do any of these banks not require an EIN in this scenario?

Some of the faqs on each refer to company/business and don't explicitly mention this scenario.

Thanks!
Yes EIN is always required

The only who is not requiring EIN i guess is wise business

Reactions: phi303

Latest Threads