Our valued sponsor

Globalfy Bank?

Hey guys! I'm Pedro Trevisan, Globalfy's co-founder. We have been working with international entrepreneurs since 2015 offering business services as: US business incorporation, virtual address and bookkeeping. This year we launched Globalfy Banking, and we rebranded all the company from Company Combo to Globalfy.
About the international payments, we're developing to integrate the international transactions naturally by the bank account, until that, to add funds internationally you need to use Wise, for example.

Thanks!

I trust more new services than old ones: you get better customer support, quicker turnaround time and less chances to be screwed. Always buy a ponzi early when you find one, they are the best investments! (Not claiming that this bank is a ponzi)
True! And we are FDIC insured.

Last edited:
Hey guys! I'm Pedro Trevisan, Globalfy's co-founder. We have been working with international entrepreneurs since 2015 offering business services as: US business incorporation, virtual address and bookkeeping. This year we launched Globalfy Banking, and we rebranded all the company from Company Combo to Globalfy.
About the international payments, we're developing to integrate the international transactions naturally by the bank account, until that, to add funds internationally you need to use Wise, for example.

Thanks!

True! And we are FDIC insured.
Hi Pedro!
Can you tell about your company’s and bank’s policy on crypto? Can I simply buy crypto (using kraken or whatever other exchange) with the money deposited on the account, no questions asked?

Why not to do it here?
I might be interested in some of the solutions you got and I might pay or exchange information about solutions I found working.
I know you're constantly opening bank accounts and trying to find backups and ways to transfer your funds. Such habit is priceless and you surely have found some really good solutions.

I might be interested in some of the solutions you got and I might pay or exchange information about solutions I found working.
I know you're constantly opening bank accounts and trying to find backups and ways to transfer your funds. Such habit is priceless and you surely have found some really good solutions.
Sure! I will pm you

Reactions: Novice
My name is Diego Sampaio, Founder and CEO of Globalfy! Seven years ago, I founded this company, a one-click platform designed to empower global entrepreneurs growing tech and e-commerce companies in the US.

This past year, we added a banking solution to our company’s services because we saw that our clients needed it; before, they had to travel to the US to open a business bank account but now, they can do it from the comfort of their home.

Our goal is to work with international entrepreneurs from all over the world, helping them start their business and bring it over to the US. With Globalfy, no SSN, ITIN, or US residential address is required.

Our banking service has no minimum initial deposit, no maintenance fee, free Visa debit card, free ATM access, and free ACH (Sending & receiving).

We have more than 5,000 clients in 53 countries around the world. See a little bit more about their experience with us:

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Au999 and Flatworld
First of all, thank you for your question. With Globalfy banking solution, you can use your funds to buy and invest in any cryptocurrency with exchange companies. We have no policy against that. However, our policy is related to companies in which their core business is part of crypto management. Which means, if your company works with trade of cryptocurrency as an activity, we can not provide our banking services.

Latest Threads