Our valued sponsor

GLOBALNETINT

Your new OP - welcome aboard :)

Never used them but will have a look to see if they are worth to give a try this Latvian EMI!

Reactions: Xireyh
MoneyNetInt are "Investors" in GlobalNetInt.

The Head of BD at MoneyNetInt started on "his own" (he didn't as MoneyNetInt are Investors). This is because MoneyNetInt are pretty much blocked by all regulating bodies in the EU (CySEC actually posted that Brokers cannot deposit with them).

All information from GNI is basically copied from MNI. Although, GNI state that they are nothing like MNI or linked to them, I think it is pretty obvious that they are.

Even their acquiring banks are the same...

I wrote to MNI and got this answer below - crazy!!! (for me at least) -:

We can open bank account for you in few places in Europe (Germany, Romania, Gibraltar, Lithuania, ... ) - My company is located outside Europe -.
We can provide prepaid cards as well.

The open fee is 500 EUR for our account
The fee for the bank account is 2000 EUR
The incoming fee is 0.4%+20 EUR
The monthly fee is 75 EUR
The fx spread is 1% in major currencies.

Let's see if @<<snippet>> gets the information from GNI so we can compare...

Do they provide personal separate IBAN for companies, which open a corporate account?

Could they provide a possibility to transfer funds from GlobalNetInt business account to the bank accounts outside EU (SEPA)?

If yes - which name will be in bank details as the sender - Name of the Company or GlobalNetint, UAB?

Reactions: Xireyh
Reactions: MrTony and Xireyh
they are similar to any of all of these EMI's, useful if you don't have any other options, useless if you are able to open accounts for instant in other EMI's or banks.

Dear Mr/Mrs,

Many thanks for your information about your company, however we regret to inform you that your company is not eligible for a Globalnetint Account in accordance with our Risk & Compliance requirements and criteria. > My company has cero risk...pain¤#"!
We are appreciative of the information forwarded to us and of the time and effort expended in preparing the application.

We apologize but under the Lithuanian law, we cannot share with you the reason for the rejection nor provide you with further information about our risk & compliance committee’s decision. Our decision is final. > WTF! I asked them to send me that Lithuanian law...

Thank you for understanding and good luck in your business!

They know nothing about the company after just 7 general questions and they send this email...incredible...