Our valued sponsor

Globitex EMI

Coin

Sep 28, 2020
Visit site
Hello,

I'm trying to open business account for my company with Globitex and I was wondering if anybody had any experience with them.
They are requesting a lot documents plus they require some of them to be apostilled which would cost around 700€ to do.

I have no problem with paying it but after my experience with EMIs they usually just ask for documents and then simply reject you so I would prefer to not waste 700€.
I'm running cryptocurrency exchange company incorporated in Europe.

They offer IBAN account without monthly maintenance fee and SEPA transfers from 1€ which is really interesting.

Any thoughts and experiences with them?

Reactions: SoNewToAllShit
It was a mess, They blocked my bitcoins after I sent all the papers. No thank you. Hopefully, I was able to close my account and send back my bitcoins.
It looks like a fake EMI . I guess they only work with non legit customers. It does not look good.

Copying my reply from another thread about them:

"
I tried onboarding with them and gave up halfway, after giving them every document known to man. They kept asking for more and more, and their KYC staff was some of the worst I've seen in my life. They literally asked for the same document multiple times, on multiple occasions because apparently, they can't read.

After 3 MONTHS of onboarding, I just gave up since I'd already opened 4 other accounts with other providers.

Their terms seemed good though, hopefully, somebody has had a better experience with them."

They have a Telegram channel and I actually met users who were onboarded and for whom the services are working without issue. However, one added the comment that the coast is not clear once and for all and if the transaction patterns evolve, then they ask for more KYC.

Latest Threads