Our valued sponsor

Good anonymous VPS account?

Deepbreathe

Feb 9, 2017
Visit site
Need help. Want to order anonymous hosting account (Linux):
100 GB - HD, 2 GB - RAM, 4 TB - Bandwidth, pay with Bitcoin
What is better? Any info on mydreams.cz anonymous VPS hosting?
Where can I read customer reviews about their services?

I am happy to report that my experience for over 5 months at mydreams.cz has continued to be top notch and simply AWESOME.
The servers are smooth, and they're always on top of things, answering any questions and making sure I'm happy.

I also like their features. Recommend Mydreams.cz Anonymous VPS hosting as I am pleased running my sites with them.
I have never had such a high level of support from a company before. They have gone above and beyond to assist me with my sites, whenever needed.

QHoster.com and libertyvps.net VPS deals are worthwhile.
The price is great! As someone who is just starting out, their services are really helpful especially the live chat, they responded professionally and answered all my questions without giving me the run around.

Lol....Why I have that weird feeling that maybe just maybe I'm reading some shitty paid reviews from shittyreviews.com ca#"!

A quick glance at Qhoster reviews in trust pilot, Hostadvice, Hostsearch and sitejabber and you'll see people complain left and right about this shitty service. :rolleyes:

but nice try though, I appreciate the effort.

For people who want an actual working solutions and vetted providers, you can search the hosting section of privacytools.io, And you'll find great service providers like Njalla. the team behind this service have been involved in projects like The Pirate Bay and Piratbyrån so they know what they are doing.They also accept popular cryptos like bitcoin and monero and have domain registration service for popular TLDs.

and for people who wants privacy in general, guys its not hard. Go to Privacytools.io and search there about their tools, and you'll find most of what you want there, and If you have questions you can ask in their subreddit and most people will help you with actual working solutions.

Also @Admin please vet these services or remove them all together if they are proved to be scams.

Last edited:
Reactions: JohnLocke
We are going to BAN these members soon... we already in planning of a co-mod for this particular forum. We are just very busy at the moment with endless other new upcoming.

Reactions: MiddleEuroAsia