Our valued sponsor

Good EMI to get income in USD and spend it in EUR

marlinpro

Feb 27, 2021
France
Visit site
Hey guys,

I hope you all doing well.

I am creating this post because I get some income in USD but since I live in Europe, I am interested to spend the money in euros by using a debit card.

I am looking for an EMI that is:

1- Relatively safe and doesn't ask many question (I just get income from affiliate marketing related to brokers and other stuff which is 100% legal but may raise some questions for a traditional bank).
2- Offers me a good exchange rate while spending my money for my daily life purchases.

I prefer them not to be Revolut or N26 as I use them for other stuff.

I checked the list List of Banks, EMI's, Payment processors and BTC to FIAT institutions. and i was considering Bankera, even though I don't see anywhere their Exchange Rate EUR/USD.

Let me thank you in advance for the help and looking forward to hearing your opinions :D

Reactions: troubled soul
If the USD source is clean and provable, Wise (formerly TransferWise) would probably be a good fit. I know several affiliates that use them (six-figure annual turnover) and as long as what you're an affiliate of isn't something that violates Wise's terms and conditions, they'll probably leave you in peace.

If FX rate is important, you also have WorldFirst but only if you're operating as a business.

Reactions: marlinpro
@Op you could simply setup a verified Acct Like Advcash/skrill etc and proceed to attach a debit card to the verified acct..
Whats the intended USD Amount range? The incoming frequency of such payaments ? as several Emis/wallets have various daily withdrawal limits,restrictions and such...cig-:,

If the USD source is clean and provable, Wise (formerly TransferWise) would probably be a good fit. I know several affiliates that use them (six-figure annual turnover) and as long as what you're an affiliate of isn't something that violates Wise's terms and conditions, they'll probably leave you in peace.

If FX rate is important, you also have WorldFirst but only if you're operating as a business.
Yes it is clean from comissions earned. Ty for the tips :)

Should i contact them and ask? I do trading so some people join with my affiliate link to some brokers and get paid. Maybe trading is a difficult sector ...

@Op you could simply setup a verified Acct Like Advcash/skrill etc and proceed to attach a debit card to the verified acct..
Whats the intended USD Amount range? The incoming frequency of such payaments ? as several Emis/wallets have various daily withdrawal limits,restrictions and such...cig-:,
Between 500-1000 per month tops by now. Once a month or so is the frequency. Thanks for the help.

Yes it is clean from comissions earned. Ty for the tips :)

Should i contact them and ask? I do trading so some people join with my affiliate link to some brokers and get paid. Maybe trading is a difficult sector ...

Between 500-1000 per month tops by now. Once a month or so is the frequency. Thanks for the help.
Your intended frequency falls within the daily withdrawal range of Advcash. Moreso you get acct withdrawals to SEPA, to Debit cards, as well as stablecoins..cig-:,

You can consider trying icard (ex LeuPay) which is Bulgarian
For a company that has changed it's organization and name 3 times within the last years I would be very careful.

Former Leupay got lot's of negative reviews.

Latest Threads