Our valued sponsor

Good place to open bank account for HK company outside of Hong Kong?

Jessie

Oct 26, 2018
Visit site
What would be a good place (easy) for Hong Kong company to open bank account outside of Hong Kong?

Do all the banks require apostiled documents for the company creation?
Is it hard for just created company with no history?

Reactions: rolex
Easy it's not reportable to a bank account opening, i mean something that's not a wallet.
Generally all non-HK banks will require you for apostilled documents, of course.
Hard is related on your own possibilities, and it's not -only- regarding the money you have.

Agree with macgyver, all banks outside HK will require apostille on documents, for some banks it does not matter if the company has history or not, what matters is company structure and company "planned" activity, meaning what services it will provide

As for every bank you need to pass KYC/AML check and provide also personal identification.
Bank depends on your residence and your business and again on volume/balance, there are a lot of factor to consider.

Why is it a problem to get a apostille for your incorporation documents?

As for every bank you need to pass KYC/AML check and provide also personal identification.
Bank depends on your residence and your business and again on volume/balance, there are a lot of factor to consider.

there is no problem with the personal identification but i want to be resident in 1 country, have company in 2nd and bank account in 3rd
do you think that will be viewed badly by most banks?

Why is it a problem to get a apostille for your incorporation documents?

it is not a problem, it's just expensive, they ask me for $800
but if there is no other way around it ill do it

Okay $800 to get your documents apostilled, that's a lot of money. Welcome to HK where everything is overpriced like in some of the European countries.

Latest Threads