Our valued sponsor

Goodbye to freedoms

Don

Mentor Group Gold
Dec 19, 2020
Visit site
I cannot help but be amazed at how fast things are progressing when it comes to implementing new measures for controlling people.
All that happening while most of the world's focus is on war, covid-19, and economical crisis.

1) We have CBDC-s coming all over the world: CBDC tracker

2) Now all new vehicles sold in Europe – including the UK – will be fitted with a mandatory speed limiter from 2022 to keep cars within the speed limits and boost road safety.
Obviously, the next step would be that the driver would have to identify him/herself, and the speed can also be limited to zero in certain cases.

Putting the pieces together, all that suggest the international communist revolution that is being organized.
Makes me think it might be the last time to retire now to enjoy some of the freedoms while they still last.

This topic is created to share relevant information about the upcoming changes and to exchange views on what would be worth doing in such a situation to protect your assets and personal freedoms.

• Wow
Reactions: daxbr and aage
Makes me think it might be the last time to retire now to enjoy some of the freedoms while they still last.

Yup...that's what I did. Enjoy what little freedoms and liberties you have today as it will be something to tell your grand kids about in future :confused:.

Unfortunately the majority of people are sleep walking into a digital dystopia. Free thought, free movement (none tracked) and free protest against a government etc will all be a thing of the past at some point. Only the very well off will have freedoms in the future. The vast majority of ordinary people will in future be caught in a cycle of usury and will work all their lives without owning any tangible assets outside of the digital eco system. They will own these digital assets under the never ending threat of confiscation and engineered perpetual instability.

Putting the pieces together, all that suggest the international communist revolution that is being organized.

If you look at the Ten Planks of Karl Marx Communist Manifesto you will see some of it already being implemented.

Karl Marx's "10 Planks" to seize power and destroy freedom

Yup...that's what I did. Enjoy what little freedoms and liberties you have today as it will be something to tell your grand kids about in future :confused:.

Unfortunately the majority of people are sleep walking into a digital dystopia. Free thought, free movement (none tracked) and free protest against a government etc will all be a thing of the past at some point. Only the very well off will have freedoms in the future. The vast majority of ordinary people will in future be caught in a cycle of usury and will work all their lives without owning any tangible assets outside of the digital eco system. They will own these digital assets under the never ending threat of confiscation and engineered perpetual instability.

If you look at the Ten Planks of Karl Marx Communist Manifesto you will see some of it already being implemented.

Karl Marx's "10 Planks" to seize power and destroy freedom

What countries do you think will be the last bastions of personal freedom?

What countries do you think will be the last bastions of personal freedom?
That depends on how to measure it.
Heres one methodology: Freest Countries 2022

Switzerland, Estonia, New Zealand?
However, if you evaluate that based on Karl Marx anti freedom planks you might come to a different conclusion.

Reactions: RealDude
That depends on how to measure it.
Heres one methodology: Freest Countries 2022

Switzerland, Estonia, New Zealand?
However, if you evaluate that based on Karl Marx anti freedom planks you might come to a different conclusion.
They measure bulls**t like "democracy", freedom of speech, gay rights etc.

Australia, Canada, seriously?

What we are interested in are I assume:
- Is my property or money going to get nationalized
- Are they going to chase me for tax when I spend some time there or leave
- are they going to change laws on a whim
- can I fly or drive out if sh*t hits the fan
- can I actually get in the country if I want to
- do I need a pcr test to buy groceries
- can I meet more than 1 friend at a time
- is my nationality going to get "canceled" there
Etc

I agree about the "setup" and having a more than one place to go. It just makes sense.

I agree with you all. A new world order is being set. Many will be slaves and will be happy.
Many society transformations have already been done.
People are turning off their (albeit small) brain and just follow whatever is being told to.
Once the metaverse comes out in fully (visors etc), you will be addicted heroin-like and will not even realize you worked all of your life like a slave to own nothing.
The young kids don't know what freedom really is, and they are already half way into the abyss.
They own no home, no family. They think they're free by living promiscuously without long term goals.
They're a lost generation and it'll only get worse.
Western media are bombarding daily the same weird arguments. They are programming us: turn off your TV/mainstream news.
The news are already leaking it's going to cost a lot to live a shitty city middle-class life, yet people still comply.
Real inflation is crazy and nobody talking about it.

They are also playing with food and energy in Europe. Bad times gonna come.
The whole shitshow in Ukraine is clearly a stage. Regular Joes are dying and nobody in power really cares.
They just care about sending their old guns so that they can justify a tax hike for buying/building new ones.
Nobody in EU is really acting for the wheat crisis that'll happen soon.
There'll be no bread or wheat products, it'll be extremely expensive next year in EU.

Get out of the cities. Buy land/farm, you'll going to need it to be free.
Get out of the rat race. You can work remotely these days.
If you can go completely off grid, that's even better.
Also get a deep enough water well and filter it, so that you have the essential.
if you need internet, there's starlink that's fast enough even if fiber doesn't reach your rural retire.

About countries... China is clearly the worst one now. That's what EU is aiming for and USA will follow.
I hope texans will have enough ammo if s**t goes south.

People talk about Switzerland. Careful, it is a weird place.
Everyone saying its paradise. Be careful what you do and how you live there!
Read the rules to get citizenship, read how hard is to buy a decent home, check how you get treated as foreigner.
It get boring quickly. Everything is grey (sky too). So grey that there are even suicide pods if you need them, to escape from it ;)
It's actually a police state and citizen (your neighbors) are the agents.
Switzerland is nice if you can own land far enough from neighbors and are close enough to the border, to drive out of it once in a while smi(&%

A few years ago I would have laughed at what I am writing and called it conspiracy.
Nowadays... trust me this stuff is real.
It's all planned. You can't change the way it's going. There are so many organizations/forces pushing it.
You can only retire/semi-retire far away from the madness.

If s**t goes bad, we'll all meet in remote islands (caribbeans and the likes) afar from first world brainwashed weirdos.
I am not going to live through that BS. That's more than sure!
Many of the weirdos proposing that kind of controlling changes live in Switzerland. So you never know how it'll go even there.

I'm more than willing to give up my "first world freedom score" to soak my balls in the warm ocean all day long...
That's why you need a passport from one of those laid back countries.

Reactions: JohnDones
This thread is about "Citizenship by investment" and not about religion, Islam, racism or anything like that. Please stick to the topic or do not post in the thread.

I'm, as well as our MOD's are tired of having to delete, BAN and give warning points because many threads go in the wrong direction. Let's try and keep a good tone and stick to the topic, thank you!

You could try the REPORT button exactly as the one that you claim attacked you in that way all posts would be deleted.

We don't tolerate that people ignore the rules, I will begin cleaning this thread, next time I will give warning points, it is unacceptable that such threads are going off topic like this.

And something else about freedom of speech in the West.

The British The Daily Telegraph reports that the EU has passed a bill that forces Google, Meta (recognized as extremist in Russia), Amazon and Apple to remove content that does not meet the official information agenda of the states.

If the new conditions are not met, corporations face multibillion-dollar fines.

The fact that the content on these sites is heavily censored is no secret for a long time. It's official now.

Reactions: Don
And something else about freedom of speech in the West.

The British The Daily Telegraph reports that the EU has passed a bill that forces Google, Meta (recognized as extremist in Russia), Amazon and Apple to remove content that does not meet the official information agenda of the states.

If the new conditions are not met, corporations face multibillion-dollar fines.

The fact that the content on these sites is heavily censored is no secret for a long time. It's official now.

This is exactly why monopolies are never good. Absolute power corrupts absolutely.

On the other hand, is government regulation any better? Will government stewardship of free speech make an improvement? Not bloody likely. Just look at China and Russia.

The only way to ensure a free society is to allow a full, open, and robust debate of all information and ideas. Allow the marketplace of ideas to sort out the truth.