Our valued sponsor

Greatest gift of Technology?

uplana

Corporate Services
Mentor Group Lifetime
Apr 15, 2009
Visit site
Which do you think is the greatest gift of technology for you? For me, its gadgets like iPhone, video phones and Macbook. What about you?

SiddFisher said:
The greatest gift of technology is the microchip!! You wouldn't be holding an iPhone, a macbook or any other computer system if not for ICs(integrated circuits)!!
The best thing this new technology provides to Internet users is that we can also play the role of content generators. It has done so much for us that we can do much more work without putting in a lot of effort.

SiddFisher said:
Yup!! Ever since chips were first created, the world has seen a great rise in technological aspects. We can showcase our talents on the internet without even meeting an employer in person.Its a really small world now!!
It really helps us to contribute to our society and remain aware of what our society is facing everyday. It also helps us in maintaining contacts which are of supreme importance for us.

I feel the greatest gift of technology is Binary digits. Because if the binary digits, we invented all the chips, ICs , Microprocessors, Controllers everything. All this technology is totally based on Binary digits. So As per my knowledge Binary numbers and its invention is the greatest gift for technology.

princee18 said:
I feel the greatest gift of technology is Binary digits. Because if the binary digits, we invented all the chips, ICs , Microprocessors, Controllers everything. All this technology is totally based on Binary digits. So As per my knowledge Binary numbers and its invention is the greatest gift for technology.
What do you think about electronic companies? I think they are currently focusing on improving people's lives through timely innovations with help of latest technologies and eco-designs.

jb100 said:
The greatest gift of technology to human society is Mobile Communication and wireless technology.It is because of this innovation the entire world is just like a village or small city.We are able to communicate with each other without any barrier.So I think,it is the best gift from technology for all of us.
Its great for those who are always on the move and have lack of time to switch on their laptop or PC. Google reader, for instance is easy to access from your mobile and through it you can read blogs and feeds on your mobile.

Latest Threads