Our valued sponsor

Grenada

void

freedom addicted ultra relativist
Pro Member
Oct 3, 2017
Visit site
I just got this to my email:

One of the most exotic places in the world, Grenada is situated in the heart of the Caribbean Islands. Comprising a main island and several smaller surrounding islands, the predominantly English speaking state is also known as the “Island of Spice”.Secure Grenadian citizenship with an investment in luxurious property at one of the exclusive resorts on the island.

For visa-free access to the world’s largest markets, including the UK, Schengen Europe and China, Grenadian citizenship is well worth considering. Through the island nation’s Citizenship-by-Investment programme, apassport can be acquired in just six months. Grenada holds an E2 Investor Visa treaty with the US, enabling Grenadian citizens to apply for an E2 US Investor Visa.

Your passport to the world from US$220,000.

• Speedy processing time between approximately 6 - 8 months
• Citizenship includes full residency status and the right to work in Grenada
• No interview, education or language test is required
• Applicants are not required to visit or reside in Grenada
• Grenadian citizenship offers visa free travel to more than 140 countries including
Schengen Europe, the UK and China
• Citizenship included for the main investor, spouse, children and parents
• Ability to exit investment after 5-year holding period
• Annual 7-day vacation period
• Citizenship enables preferential fees at St George’s University
• Citizens of Grenada are eligible to apply for the US E2 investor visa

Applicants are not required to visit or reside in Grenada
is especially appealing... can anyone confirm whether this is realistic offer or share experience?

Reactions: troubled soul
Reactions: troubled soul
Keep in mind that CBI passports may loose Visa Free access to EU/UK in the next few years like it happened with Dominica and Vanuatu.
I understand it's possible but not my personal concern, looking for different benefits than access to EU

Looks like the usual Grenada CBI sales pitch.
so is it reasonable to believe there is still an option nowadays to (literally) buy yourself another passport (without going to the country) for lower six figures?

Last edited:
could you name some? I meant those being able to do it remotely and waiting in months (not years)
Currently the following countries offer citizenship by investment: Antigua and Barbuda, Cambodia, Dominica, Egypt, Grenada, Jordan, Malta, St Lucia, St Kitts, Turkey (and North Macedonia but does not seem to work now). Just do not ask which one is good and which one is not, it all depends on what you would like to achieve. And be careful with people with half-knowledge :)

Currently the following countries offer citizenship by investment: Antigua and Barbuda, Cambodia, Dominica, Egypt, Grenada, Jordan, Malta, St Lucia, St Kitts, Turkey (and North Macedonia but does not seem to work now). Just do not ask which one is good and which one is not, it all depends on what you would like to achieve. And be careful with people with half-knowledge :)
yes, but my question was related to the important feature... where it can be done completely remotely?

yes, but my question was related to the important feature... where it can be done completely remotely?
One of the conditions of the US to allow operations of the Caribbean citizenship programs is to have personal interviews for the applicants. St Kitts and Grenada has already announced that they will accept online interviews, but St Kitts announced that to take delivery of passports and the naturalization certificate a consulate or embassy must be used. I expect similar rules from the other Caribbean countries.