Our valued sponsor

Guatemala Law firm - need to find one!

happyjohn

Corporate Services
Mentor Group Lifetime
Oct 3, 2012
Visit site
Need to find a Guatemala Law Firm for a project we want to setup in Guatemala. Do you know if there is any trusted lawyer there that don't run with your Money, documents or what else you bring to him for review?

We need some of the major law firms in Guatemala ideally some that has International connection with the major law firms in the USA.

Any idea please?

Reactions: Spinat
Did you already had a lawyer in Guatemala and now search for a new one?

Hi!! I am a Guatemalan Lawyer. What do you need?
If you are representing a serious law firm you may post a introduction here Welcome to the Offshore Company Forum where you are welcome to post 1 link and 1 picture to your law firm, just don't do any copy / paste from your website, thanks. This will let your presence here look more legit!

What are the benefits to get a company registered in Guatemala compared to Belize? I haven't decided yet where to incorporate my business but want to do in the country with most protection of privacy and assets.

What are the benefits to get a company registered in Guatemala compared to Belize? I haven't decided yet where to incorporate my business but want to do in the country with most protection of privacy and assets.
There are two main factors: first the privacy, Guatemala offers a lot more privacy than Belize; second in Guatemala you pay renew every year at the same date you have incorporated the corporation, meanwhile in Belize you have to renew it every year in January and it doesn't matter when you have incorporated and registered the company.