Our valued sponsor

Guatemala or Dominica offshore company what's best?

It doesn't matter if it is Dominica or Guatemala I think, but we will need to know more information about what requirements you have and what you are looking for.

You will need to be more clear to what it is you are looking for and what requirements you have in order to get a clear answer.

In case you want IT business, go for Netherlands. There are few topics here that suggests it when it comes to IT related business/company. Since they offer cheap but high speed internet, your IT business will be efficient and grow much better. Another thing is they are also on the top 10 of the best offshore companies. So you can never go wrong with Netherlands.

I don't want to travel that's the very first and important requirement!
The company will sell online services just mainstream stuff nothing illegal or high risk. I would like to avoid complicated setup procedures like personal visit, notarized documents and stuff like this.

Fast registration of the company and bank account opening would be great not a MUST!

Reactions: JohnLocke
Guatemala si a great place to setting up a corporation. The setup has different stages where you can open the bank. You can open the bank account before starting the setup of the corporation and you have 60 days to deliver the bank all the documents. You can open the bank account in the middle of the process of setting up and of course at the end. If you are going to sell things through Internet and are going to use a credit card processor here in the country then you will have to wait until the corporation is finished to start the process to get the processor. If you do not want to come there is no problem you can always use local shareholders. You will only need a POA to do business. Now, the main problem is that all the documents are in Spanish, so I guess that if you want to do business then all the documents need to be translated into English. The whole process of setting up a corporation takes around 30 working days, plus 30 more to get the credit card processor. The bank account as mentioned before is not a big deal to get it. Please if you need further information then let us know.

You may want to look at what privacy regulations they have in the Republic of Dominica vs Guatemala and how they treat your personal information in the jurisdiction in question. Also you may do research on what options you have for getting a bank account for your company and what facilities this bank have to satisfy your requirements.

Reactions: jrmb

Latest Threads