Our valued sponsor

Hacked funds from Cream Finance sent to Trade Ogre

How good is tradeogre? Any risk of having crypto flagged if coming from it?

I wouldn't withdraw anything from Trade Ogre other than Monero. The chances of getting tainted BTC/ETH from them is likely high.

The people who run Trade Ogre are anonymous, so IMO they don't even care that stolen funds from Cream Finance got deposited there.

Pass the popcorn! :)

How good is tradeogre? Any risk of having crypto flagged if coming from it?
Trade ogre used to be a '"shitcoin heaven" back in the previous bull runs, especially the 2017-2018 run where a lot of meme coins and random projects exploded in value there and subsequently attracted a lot of volume. They were reliable back then and never had issues, they don't KYC and there is zero oversight. Right now in the current climate i don't know how they are doing but i guess you could give it a try with small amounts and see how they do.

Quick anecdote in case this interests anyone: Your monero is flagged by default everytime you deposit it into a real CEX(Coinbase, Kraken, etc), they don't tell you but repeated transfers + another red flag (VPN usage, geolocation discrepancies, mixer address detected from previous txns, country risk) are enough to get your account locked for enhanced due diligence. It's not common but i saw a lot of big traders get caught in needless back and forth when i was working for Kraken because they were piling on the red flags hoping to "remain private" as they were worrying we were reporting them to tax authorities (We only did for US citizens).

Quick anecdote in case this interests anyone: Your monero is flagged by default everytime you deposit it into a real CEX(Coinbase, Kraken, etc), they don't tell you but repeated transfers + another red flag (VPN usage, geolocation discrepancies, mixer address detected from previous txns, country risk) are enough to get your account locked for enhanced due diligence. It's not common but i saw a lot of big traders get caught in needless back and forth when i was working for Kraken because they were piling on the red flags hoping to "remain private" as they were worrying we were reporting them to tax authorities (We only did for US citizens).

Thanks for the info. This is very useful. :)

You mean if they receive payments from mixers they will take your account into due diligence?

You mean if they receive payments from mixers they will take your account into due diligence?
If you receive a payment from a wallet that was linked to mixers before (They have an automated system for that), there is a high chance they'll block the account. It's a case by case basis, if its just one txn and there's no other red flags they won't go further. If it's 250k a week you're moving and there's other red flags in the account they will lock it.

If you receive a payment from a wallet that was linked to mixers before (They have an automated system for that), there is a high chance they'll block the account. It's a case by case basis, if its just one txn and there's no other red flags they won't go further. If it's 250k a week you're moving and there's other red flags in the account they will lock it.

That's interesting, it seems that exchanges like Coinbase, Kraken etc. use blockchain analysis tools on customers' wallets.