Our valued sponsor

Harris and Trotter for accounting?

never used them, what country are they covering ?

They are based in UK so probably specialize in that jurisdiction

My friend has an isle of man company and uses them for accounting - i'd use them for the same. I liked on their website that they are not just accountants but focus on bringing value and reducing tax obligation.

I have a call with them on Friday so i will share my own experience of what they say and who they are best suited for

Should everything fail for you guys and you need some for the UK I can only give my warmest recommendation to Turner Little and their accounting department / unit.

They have helped us with everything we needed for our accounting needs.

Should everything fail for you guys and you need some for the UK I can only give my warmest recommendation to Turner Little and their accounting department / unit.

They have helped us with everything we needed for our accounting needs.

That's really interesting you bring them up and glad you had good experience with them. What way were Turner little good with accounting? did they help with tax reduction and what sort of price were you looking at?

I saw there name come up quite a bit, but on my journey to figure this out i saw quite alot of negative reviews in google of them.

I kinda have a rule of thumb, if there's a high amount of reviews and many negative ones and they don't look fake, i avoid the company.... i use the same principle when hiring freelancers and also when choosing restaurants :)

Though it seems also some of the companies i've been interested in - Aston / Sovereign / Ocorian / Harris and Trotter .... have very sparse reviews which makes my assessment of them a bit harder to undertake

I kinda have a rule of thumb, if there's a high amount of reviews and many negative ones and they don't look fake, i avoid the company.... i use the same principle when hiring freelancers and also when choosing restaurants
Good rule and then you should avoid them. We had never a single issue with them for our regular accounting stuff. Whatever you may have read may be true or wrong I don't care, we had no problems with them.