Our valued sponsor

Has anyone heard of/used this service provider before?

There are many ways one can open a corporate bank account in Singapore, and depending on your willingness to travel/visit; none of which can guarantee the possibility of a successful account BEFORE understanding more about the beneficial owner of this account. Any specific bank are we discussing about here?

For guaranteed bank account it only applies to offshore company + Singapore bank account
I don't believe someone is able to give any guarantees when it comes to bank account opening. So much can go wrong during the process.

LoL a provider that guarantee account opening is a big stay away!!! OP did you tried if they are good?

Reactions: negon
I can confirm, Intercorp provides (at least used to do it last year) company formation with guaranteed bank account even in HK.

How it worked for me: we went to 5 HK banks and submitted the applications - and first 2 banks got successfully approved.
They also gave me money back guarantee in case if i can't get any bank accounts at all...
Went as in physically present?

We can use them for HK company formation correct? but account opening they will suck like many do?