Our valued sponsor

Has Payoneer become a mediocre EMI nowadays?

Poem

Apr 21, 2021
Earth
Visit site
I used to use its card. It expired many years ago, and since then I've not been able to become verified at all as there's ALWAYS something wrong with a copy of my passport or any other document they I upload for verification. What a piece of s**t it's become.

Besides, there're other players-EMI that've emerged in the recent years.... and the fees of Payoneer aren't competitive.

I think I'll close my account.

Does Payooner have any advantage over other EMI in anything nowadays?

Last edited:
I was using Payoneer for almost 10 years without any major issues, and a few weeks ago they sent me an email that my account will be closed and that I won't be able to receive money anymore to it because I broke their terms for some reason.
Sounds similar to what PayPal did to me after 10 years use!

Major reason is AML, KYC and other compliance issue that most financial services sooner or later have to comply to, that said, if you are able to verify your account they should not close your account.

Alternative EMI's may be Wise, AdvCash, Genome, Intergiro and more to find in the Mentor Group Gold Resource section with reviews.

I'd been using PayPal for some 8-10 years too. Untill one day when my mom from her PayPal in a different country sent me .... 5 millions dollars. Actually around $30. And my account got restricted and they began to ask for additional documents. They seized this collosal amount of money and returned it only in a week. I think FBI was about to capture me too, but they changed their mind for some reason.

And it's still limited.

The most ridicilous thing that they'll still ask for documents in order to allow me to close my account. What a bunch of morons. How can I force them to shut my account down?

• Haha
Reactions: challenge
The most ridicilous thing that they ask for documents in order to allow me to close my account. What a bunch of morons. How can I force them to shut my account down?
such organizations you can't force to anything unless you want and have millions available for lawyers!

Well, I could say that I've become a resident of Venesualla or Iran. Or create 5 new accounts on the same name.
But in reality I just want to close my old restricted account first, in order to open a new one in a country I'm now in.

Latest Threads