Our valued sponsor

Have Seychelles company but can't pay renewal?

MyFred

Offshore Agent
Jun 14, 2015
Visit site
As title say, I own a Seychelles company for almost 5 years but can't pay the renewal fee this year. We had a very slow year so far and the payment that has to be made to keep the company is more than what I can afford at the moment. I don't want to loose this company because we need it to do business, what you think I can do?

I need urgent help please.

Well, you can let the company go stand by and just pay the fines that will be incured for late renewal by the registry in the Seychelles and Agent, once you have the money to renew the company you just need to pay all outstanding debts. That's how you can handle it, it's actually not a cheap way of doing it, but possible for some time at least.

If you can't afford the renewal of the company why do you have it.. just to be smart or why did you get a offshore company? Seems to me that you don't have any need for it at all!

I made money for some time long time also good money. From time to time we all see business not going well not I have problems to make money and to renew company. I need my offshore company to get money again.

Reactions: JohnLocke
We have seen this many times, some people have just no luck atm to make money because of any circumstances in their company, so they have to delay the renewal process and most of them are coming back maybe 3 or even 6 months later to renew the company. Most often it is possible to recover the company again and get it in Good standing. Sometimes it is too late.

Reactions: lavel
We have seen this many times' date=' some people have just no luck atm to make money because of any circumstances in their company, so they have to delay the renewal process and most of them are coming back maybe 3 or even 6 months later to renew the company. Most often it is possible to recover the company again and get it in Good standing. Sometimes it is too late.[/quote']
So there is really hope for even the last person if they have trouble to generate money to get their company renewed on time! You say 6 months after the renewal date, don't you have to pay any penalty or late fees?

You can renew the company aprox 5 months after the renewal, just bear in mind the late fees that apply. But hey man, if you can get your business renewed because your short in money, find something else to do and forget about using any offshore company, you don't need it!

You can renew the company aprox 5 months after the renewal' date=' just bear in mind the late fees that apply. But hey man, if you can get your business renewed because your short in money, find something else to do and forget about using any offshore company, you don't need it![/quote']
OHHH OHH, you will have to pay some nice penalties and late fees :icon_rolleyes:

Latest Threads