Our valued sponsor

Have you any target from all websites, this October 2009.

jb100

Corporate Services
Mentor Group Gold
Sep 19, 2009
Visit site
All of us know how hard is it to earn money from our online activities.Most of the online enthusiasts works in different websites to have a diversified income base.After all we all of us are paying for our online infrastructure related cost such PC,Internet tariff,software maintenance etc.So without a good sustainable income how can you stay online for longer period?

Are you with me for my above views?

To be honest I have a small achievable target for this month from all of my online activities and websites.It is nearly $50.

What is your target for this moth from all websites and activities?

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I assume you are only looking into submission services, article writing and so on, $50 shouldn't be difficult to archive.

If you want to make it good you will need to make at least a $2000.

For me in person I want to archive about $4000 from all the internet activity I'm into.

fila1 said:
Well I assume you are only looking into submission services, article writing and so on, $50 shouldn't be difficult to archive.
If you want to make it good you will need to make at least a $2000.

For me in person I want to archive about $4000 from all the internet activity I'm into.
I engaged with some good PTC sites,article writing and advisory service.So earning $50/month is really hard.Most of international Paid to review sites are closed or restricted their access to specific locations.

Thanks for your positive advice to keep a target of $2000/month.Can you share the secrets to achieve the above?

Latest Threads