Our valued sponsor

Hello everyone. I would like help with Bitsafe.

Will you find out the equivalent in USD and send me or you will send it to PayPal in Euros?

• I will send the equivalent in USD.

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • I will just send the same amount but in Euros.

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters

Mildred254

Feb 10, 2021
Visit site
Hi everyone. My name is Mildred. I just saw the thread about "my experience with Bitsafe" and I read it and so I joined.

I am requesting if I could send someone some Euros with Bitsafe and they send me the equivalent with PayPal? Can you recommend me someone? Thanks.

They said I can do so in the meantime through the email after complaining about not being able to verify.

You can't do so with the app but you can with the web. There are so many options when you login to Bitsafe account using the web.
For me after completion of doc upload and form , just got “request received “email and nothing further.

The problem of Bitsafe is the bad working verification via the mobile app and the lack of support.

Once the account is verified and the card issued (takes up to 3 months) the account is working good.

Both for SEPA and SWIFT no issues even with big amounts.

As Bitsafe issues accounts and debit cards to people and companies outside the EEA it's a good diversification beside of all the Lithuania EMI as they are based in the Netherlands.

Reactions: IBO Panama
The problem of Bitsafe is the bad working verification via the mobile app and the lack of support.

Once the account is verified and the card issued (takes up to 3 months) the account is working good.

As Bitsafe issues accounts and debit cards to people and companies outside the EEA it's a good diversification beside of all the Lithuania EMI as they are based in the Netherlands.
I applied for a talent account and it didnt required any verification yet. But it gave an IBAN. So we can deposit and swift to other account? Does it really take 3 months to request verification docs?

I applied for a talent account and it didnt required any verification yet. But it gave an IBAN. So we can deposit and swift to other account? Does it really take 3 months to request verification docs?
Yes they issue the IBAN instant after the registration. You have to download there mobile banking app to complete the verification process. That's a little bit tricky it can be the case that you have to do it 3-4 times. I assume they are using outdated technology for the KYC process.

After the verification you simply deposit 30€ to order the debit card they then ask for proof of address - that's only needed if you want to use the card after 1-2 business day they ship the card.

In my case to Dubai I received the card after exactly 4 weeks with DHL Express.

Yes they issue the IBAN instant after the registration. You have to download there mobile banking app to complete the verification process. That's a little bit tricky it can be the case that you have to do it 3-4 times. I assume they are using outdated technology for the KYC process.

After the verification you simply deposit 30€ to order the debit card they then ask for proof of address - that's only needed if you want to use the card after 1-2 business day they ship the card.

I cant see any verification request on mobile app neither on web panel. So at this time i cannot use their iban?

You have to link the account to the mobile app.

There is the possibility to link the mobile app via the web interface.

Just search in the web interface for link mobile app and scan the QR code. Then it should work.

If you already did this and still stuck just write the support.

You have to link the account to the mobile app.

There is the possibility to link the mobile app via the web interface.

Just search in the web interface for link mobile app and scan the QR code. Then it should work.

If you already did this and still stuck just write the support.
Already did. But verification requirements never appeared. Maybe verified?
What if I deposit money to them? If they stuck and wont withdraw the money?

how are their fees? because i can't see anything related to it.

Hi, I am a new member here. So I have Bitsafe talant account and the debit card. My card is activated according to Bitsafe support... however I can not use my card at all. I cant not withdraw at the ATM. I can not use it in stores, and I can not shop online with it. As mentioned earlier the lack of support from Bitsafe make me really uptight. I live in Turkey but that should not be problem they said. Anyone else who had this problem and found a solution? TIA andrisi!

Hi Fred,

Do you know how to get expedited shipping for the card? I ordered my Bitsafe card today but I didn't see any Addon option for faster shipping.

Latest Threads