Our valued sponsor

Hello Guys

Benxiaoshan

Aug 23, 2021
china
Visit site
Hi folks ,

Iam a new comer on the offshorecorptalk forum, foreigner living in China, and looking for good solution to take money offshore.
China has been drasticelly controling the money that comes and goes and Hongkong is not a good option for us anymore.
pleasure to know you and discuss with you about offshore strategie and how to secure to money we earn.
if anyone has a good country to recommand to open a bank account i am intersting.
have a great day

best regards

BXS

Hi folks ,

Iam a new comer on the offshorecorptalk forum, foreigner living in China, and looking for good solution to take money offshore.
China has been drasticelly controling the money that comes and goes and Hongkong is not a good option for us anymore.
pleasure to know you and discuss with you about offshore strategie and how to secure to money we earn.
if anyone has a good country to recommand to open a bank account i am intersting.
have a great day

best regards

BXS
China is not fond of letting money go out, not without tremendous hassle at least, same as in Vietnam.

I have some local contacts that can facilitate swapping funds in&out to any destination, preferably 1st world countries.

Hi folks ,

have a great day

best regards

BXS
a lot of Chinese people relocate to Cyprus, purchase property and get a permanent residence permit here to resolve this issues.

welcome a board, enjoy your stay :) Open a new thread for questions or stuff you are interested in, this section is to "say hello" only :)

a lot of Chinese people relocate to Cyprus, purchase property and get a permanent residence permit here to resolve this issues.
Yes indeed i have seen advertissement in my elavator about Cyprus and Portugal.
For the moment to send money out of China, you need to go to the tax office to get a paper that proof you have pay taxes on the money you want to send abroad, and also need the permission and stamps from your company HR department.
It is very frustrated because you are not supposed to make money out of your current job.
There is a way with HSBC but you need to let on your bank account 500K RMB (78K USD) for 3 months then with HSBC Premier bank account your can easly move the money our of China.
I was looking for a solution with Puerto Rico but they refuse to open a bank account if your are resident in China.
I have also contacted Caye Bank in Belize, maybe will see with them if it is possible to open a personnal bank account.
Any members are working with them ?
Belize seems intersting for personnal banking but not for company anymore, taxes are coming soon , Seychelles needs to provide books records, maybe they will also strart to collect taxes???

Yes indeed i have seen advertissement in my elavator about Cyprus and Portugal.
For the moment to send money out of China, you need to go to the tax office to get a paper that proof you have pay taxes on the money you want to send abroad, and also need the permission and stamps from your company HR department.
It is very frustrated because you are not supposed to make money out of your current job.
There is a way with HSBC but you need to let on your bank account 500K RMB (78K USD) for 3 months then with HSBC Premier bank account your can easly move the money our of China.
I was looking for a solution with Puerto Rico but they refuse to open a bank account if your are resident in China.
I have also contacted Caye Bank in Belize, maybe will see with them if it is possible to open a personnal bank account.
Any members are working with them ?
Belize seems intersting for personnal banking but not for company anymore, taxes are coming soon , Seychelles needs to provide books records, maybe they will also strart to collect taxes???
If you would be interested in Cyprus feel free to get in touch, due to the Chinese community in Cyprus banks are very welcoming

Have you tried to open with StandardIntl Bank in Puerto Rico as they specialize in opening accounts for Chinese residents.

I guess now with the currency control issues you see why crypto is so popular in China to circumvent currency controls conf/(%.

Latest Threads