Our valued sponsor

Hello! I need some advice.

That's why I want to make money online and do affiliate marketing because I can make very engaging content for products. And also I can work as a virtual assistant which seems to be easier but maybe not unless I get paid in hand
I tried to mentally put myself in your position and back at your age. Knowing what I know today, what would I do?

(1) First, I would try to do any work and collect in (a) cash or (b) cryptocurrency. (This is the inclusive "or", NOT the "xor")
(2) This isn't necessary, but if (a), I would also research purchasing a debit card with cash to diversify.
(3) If (b), I would use a NO-KYC crypto swap system to exchange certain coins for others. Usually ending with USDT (TRC-20, preferably).
(4) Also, if (b), you will need to find a debit card where you can load it with crypto. Preferably no-KYC.

These quasi-solutions are temporary (?) to get you to hang in there while you find a better solution. I haven't been to Spain in a while and things have changed quite a bit since I've been there last according to business associates living in Spain.

If you search this forum, there are different solutions for crypto swaps and loadable debit cards with crypto.

Good luck!

Reactions: Megazor27
That actually helpful, but what if I have to demonstrate that I came to Spain this year and my latest stamp on my passport is of 2018 with my old Spanish ID number Wich now is banned? I mean If I go loud in the system,they might f*** me up really nicely,you know what I mean? And I don't want to be sent to Russian and be compelled to take lives.
"For the country "
Can you explain what you mean by Spanish ID number? Are you referring to your NIE? And what do you mean by banned?

• Sad
Reactions: Megazor27
I tried to mentally put myself in your position and back at your age. Knowing what I know today, what would I do?

(1) First, I would try to do any work and collect in (a) cash or (b) cryptocurrency. (This is the inclusive "or", NOT the "xor")
(2) This isn't necessary, but if (a), I would also research purchasing a debit card with cash to diversify.
(3) If (b), I would use a NO-KYC crypto swap system to exchange certain coins for others. Usually ending with USDT (TRC-20, preferably).
(4) Also, if (b), you will need to find a debit card where you can load it with crypto. Preferably no-KYC.

These quasi-solutions are temporary (?) to get you to hang in there while you find a better solution. I haven't been to Spain in a while and things have changed quite a bit since I've been there last according to business associates living in Spain.

If you search this forum, there are different solutions for crypto swaps and loadable debit cards with crypto.

Good luck!
Thanks

Reactions: jafo
You're an illegal immigrant but don't want to infringe the law with regards to making money online? lol
To stay in a country without permission is not a crime unless you receive a deportation order and disobey it. I actually did it in the past. I lived for two years in one of the countries at the cost of Europe.

Thanks for your integrity. The thing is that I am deported as well so all my legal record in Spain has been erased by law. Now I am starting from zero. For doing arraigo social y have to be working legally for six months a year with all the stipulations of a fair worker which costs to the employer more or less 1500€ a month plus the salary which is a similar number. A few people do that because it's expensive. That's why I want to make money online and do affiliate marketing because I can make very engaging content for products. And also I can work as a virtual assistant which seems to be easier but maybe not unless I get paid in hand. Or in some other way. Since I have become aware that nobody can really help me. I am thankful for your time, interest and humanness.
My best Regards.
Megazor27

But I need money in the mean time you know, to buy groceries and rent a place.
I didn't quite figure out what you are really looking for, as you mentioned yourself, the case is a bit confusing.
But it seems to me that you could register yourself normally *as Russian* on any possible affiliate marketing platform that you may already know and receive the money on your Belgium account.

You can spend the money from your Belgian account in Spain or wherever you go using your smartphone. With NFC technology you pay anywhere without having to have a physical card, as you may already know. NFC technology is available in most modern smartphones nowadays, even in not-so-expensive phones. As you stayed for long out of the banking system, using more cash-in-hand, you may not know or not may have not used Contactless Payments, so here is a link from Contactless payment - Wikipedia where you can learn more.

In brief, by having your bank account opened you probably can request a debit card, and this debit card can be associated with applications on your phone such as Google Pay, Apple Pay, or the app from your bank account. When you go anywhere you can tap your phone on the POS in the same way you would do with a physical card, except that you do it with the phone.

If your Belgian bank does not provide you with virtual debit cards, try other banks/fintech like Revolut, Wise, Silverbird, and others. There are several. They are fully online banks and they provide you with virtual bank accounts as well as virtual cards so that you can spend the money from your account in shops, restaurants, etc without having a plastic card. In these banks/fintech, you can open the account normally as Russian, and prove your address using the same method you used to prove it to the Belgian bank then, once the account is activated you can create a virtual card and use it anywhere via NFC technology on your smartphone.

I hope you are telling us the truth. I would hate myself forever if you are actually a beginner Russian spy... Don't get me wrong, I have been to Russia twice, and I really loved the people and the country, I spent two months there, however, the current situation disregards explanations.

Last edited:
If you are only looking for a bank I can suggest this approach (assuming its for low transaction value less than $10 000 per transaction

Open an account with Aramex
Get delivery of goods locally to your place or collect it from the nearest hub

Find the depot address in another country, like germany.
Go to N26 Business
open a freelancer busines account (free) and use your aramex germany address as the delivery for the CARD

Aramex will deliver your N26 card to spain from germany and now you have a freeelance business bank account that you can use anywhere in the world
the fees are fairly cheap as well and your banking is all done online

Reactions: Megazor27 and jafo
If you are only looking for a bank I can suggest this approach (assuming its for low transaction value less than $10 000 per transaction

Open an account with Aramex
Get delivery of goods locally to your place or collect it from the nearest hub

Find the depot address in another country, like germany.
Go to N26 Business
open a freelancer busines account (free) and use your aramex germany address as the delivery for the CARD

Aramex will deliver your N26 card to spain from germany and now you have a freeelance business bank account that you can use anywhere in the world
the fees are fairly cheap as well and your banking is all done online
Hello!
I have a bank account. The problem is how to make money without documentation.
The only way I see is to work for somebody until I fix my documentation or I move to Indonesia. Where I can buy a working visa for 1200$ and do any legal economic activity.
Thank you.

Got
Hello!
I have a bank account. The problem is how to make money without documentation.
The only way I see is to work for somebody until I fix my documentation or I move to Indonesia. Where I can buy a working visa for 1200$ and do any legal economic activity.
Thank you.
ok, your need has become more clear now. Well, Spanish people are quite strict with this subject. It is not easy to get their head around it.
I know a lot of people who entered Spain as tourists wishing to do the same as you are doing, but just like you, their money finished and they found themself asking how to make money so that they could proceed with the intended plan.

now, you spoke about online marketing. How much do you know about this subject? I mean, I can teach you some tricks that you can do with cryptocurrency, using smart contracts. For example, you can make a self-controlled Raffle, that will give away 10 thousand Euros, for example, and people pay 5 euros for a ticket.

The raffle can be entirely on the blockchain and the prize is paid in cryptocurrency to the winner.

In case you do not have the amount for the prize you can use your marketing skills to get investors on board. The investors could finance the first prize and participate with you in the profits of the sales of the tickets. The profit sharing/dividends paying can also be handled automatically by the blockchain, with gives your investors much confidence, since you would not be able to cheat on them.

That is the beauty of blockchain technology: It empowers people when they most need it!

This online, blockchain-based Raffle is a very simple thing to do. it takes about two weeks to assemble the whole thing and you can start promoting it online. I would not mind helping you, without charging you anything for it. But it is only worth it for you, for me, for investors if you do have the ability to promote the damn thing effectively.

The ball is on your feet now. Kick it!

Reactions: Megazor27 and jafo