Our valued sponsor

Hello world

AdamWFIFA

Mar 8, 2018
Visit site
Hi everyone,

My name is Adam and I am a former pro gamer!

I am currently working on an online esports platform that allows video gamers to compete in online tournaments and head-to-head cash games for real money. The business model is very similar to online poker - revenue is earned by collecting a rake fee from all head-to-head wagers and tournament entries.

Even though my website strictly only supports 'games of skill' (skill games) getting a bank account so far has been almost impossible! All the major US banks have already declined me.

This has led me to Malta; my lawyer is currently in the process of getting a ruling from the MGA stating that competing in online esport tournaments for cash prizes is not classified as 'gambling' and is therefore exempt from licensing requirements. Hopefully once this ruling comes back in my favor this should make getting a bank account a bit easier.

I stumbled across this forum while doing research on offshore companies and I have already gained some good information through this forum. Thumbs up to the guys running the site and I look forward to interacting with everybody.

Welcome aboard :)

Enjoy your stay thu&¤#

Latest Threads