Our valued sponsor

help for a freelancer in eu

bulletz

Sep 6, 2017
Visit site
hi all

i work as freelance in the yachting industry. mainly in france , italie and spain. i dont do any tradings, i only sell my hours as service.
i make between 4 and 6000 a months.
my official adress is in germany but i am most of the time in france where my son lives.
i need a company with bankaccount which employs me.

what do you think is the best solution for me?
and thx for your help

Depends mate, what do you want commercial revenues or you want an "employment" (work contract) as you said ?

If you want employment, you have to consider than in you pay 6000€ to receive 3000€.
Then you may have to optimise your charges and fiscal residence, in Bulgaria it's 10% but if you are resident of Bulgaria you are imposed on your WW revenues.

Well, just be more precise...

Then you may have to optimise your charges and fiscal residence, in Bulgaria it's 10% but if you are resident of Bulgaria you are imposed on your WW revenues.
Can you tell me why you think he lives in Bulgaria?

to @bulletz how many days of a year are you in Germany and how many in France ?

morning
well i would say 300 in france, but france is very expensive taxwise
my mainproblem is that i have to work in shipyards, and they ask for a shitload of paperwork which i cant provide.
so i thougt about setting up a company somewhere in eu which employs me and here we go

Can you tell me why you think he lives in Bulgaria?

to @bulletz how many days of a year are you in Germany and how many in France ?
Not sure for Bulgaria but some country like France can set you as Tax Resident if your main income is made in that country.

If that person lives 2 months in France + have a son in France + Have Income in France there is no way he can avoid a "domiciliation cascade" from the French Ministère des Finances.

morning
well i would say 300 in france, but france is very expensive taxwise
my mainproblem is that i have to work in shipyards, and they ask for a shitload of paperwork which i cant provide.
so i thougt about setting up a company somewhere in eu which employs me and here we go
Well mate,
I still don't get who ask you which kind of paper.

For sure, if you need a loan in France they will ask you a Contrat à Durée Indéterminée. But if it's for business a company to invoice and you are good to go...

Your mate probably pay taxes in U.K., and the day the DGFIP notice that the company is not effectively managed in U.K. But if managed from from France he will pay Impôt sur les Sociétés + Impôt sur le revenue.

It Will be very hurfull :)

As for yourself, French Direction Générale des Finances Publiques can qualify you as French resident and you would pay all these past years of Impôt sur le revenue.

If you wanna play with the rules I suggest you to get an advisor and not to set-up something yourself cause result can be painful.

You and your colleague are by French Law French resident and by French law your colleague situation is even worse as his company is making benefits in France :)

yep i think youre right
but i have to work something out, the form i have to provide is the A1 which states i pay social security somewhere....
and there is no way for me in going legal in france with rsi or something else

Latest Threads