Our valued sponsor

Help for company

Uk has no llc, it has ltd and llp

yes you can open it remotely

just check on your local book store or amazon books about offshores.

You will have to pay taxes where you are resident

What is Marshal? Paysera is good one
Our Paysera experience: We had a business account at Paysera. Although we filled out the KYC form during the first registration, the money on the account was restricted after 1000 USD. Account remained closed for 30 days. we have become unable to do our job. Our customers sent money to our paysera account. But we couldn't take the money. I sent the same KYC form we gave a year ago many times. They did not unblock our account again. After a lot of emails, our account opened 1 month later. We became victims. We have tax numbers in 3 EU countries. Paysera excuses KYC and runs the money for a long time. When they said we would complain to the EU consumer rights agency, they opened our account. All emails are available as evidence. I recommend you stay away.

Sorry continuing :) my business is totally clear with 4 5 customers only the best companies in Europe. But cardinity just got my money blocked account and wrote: your account is blocked we will re evaluate your account after 12 months!!!

12 months keeping my money and never got them back. Just search for them.. so stay far from cardinity.

It's strange that in this world all of them are supposed to be regulated but where are the regulators?

Sorry continuing :) my business is totally clear with 4 5 customers only the best companies in Europe. But cardinity just got my money blocked account and wrote: your account is blocked we will re evaluate your account after 12 months!!!

12 months keeping my money and never got them back. Just search for them.. so stay far from cardinity.

It's strange that in this world all of them are supposed to be regulated but where are the regulators?

That's good to know thanks for the heads-up

Welcome. Let's all state here our issues to keep people safe.

Anyone knows about ebury by the way?

Thank you
Since April 16, we have not received an answer to our application. We wrote an email to EBURY on 20 Apr but still no answer. It is best to stay away. We do not know what happened to the documents we sent. Risky. Maybe they are using the documents on the dark internet.

Latest Threads