Our valued sponsor

Help Needed

Matt Richards

Sep 27, 2018
Visit site
I nearly signed up with SFM but read the reviews and it appears I dodged a bullet which then led me to this forum, so now I need some advice.

I need to set up and offshore company like Belize but it doesn't matter as long as its favorable on Tax and then a bank account again can be anywhere really but really except south america as my clients get nervous. I would like to do it remotely as haven't really the time to jet all over the place.

The industry is Business Jets and Crewing hence the offshore bit as billionaire owners do like secrecy. I have previously run the same company so have all the facts etc to back it up but got had on tax.

Any advice is appreciated

1) where are your clients from?
2) expected turnover?
3) country of your residence?

For instance you may look to
1) Belize + Mistertango
2) Gibraltar/Cyprus + MyPOS, Transferwise, Leupay etc.
Clients are world wide but mainly asia and australia
Turnover can be around 8 million usd a year.
I only get straight bank transfers no internet payments ect. just need simple account

English passport holder

Can you recommend a solid company to set this up for me ?
you will need to find Seychelles registered agent (a lot of people can set up Seychelles companies, it's quite simple)
and Mauritius introducer for bank account (or you may do it even by yourself if travelling is not a problem)
you make take full bundle of Seychelles corp docs with apostille, your passport, brief business plan and just go to bank in Mauritius (for example Investec)
ideally if you can take bank reference letter from Investec in UK

The entire business model sounds to me fake! IF you have such money available and you only get used to the known ones which are billioners I would recommend you to take a flight (you are in the industry) to Switzerland and open a Swiss corp there including an account.

Your story is fake, but anyway, you may have your reason for why you post it here. You may be a billioner your own and for that reason looking for a safe place for your million of dolloras!

The entire business model sounds to me fake! IF you have such money available and you only get used to the known ones which are billioners I would recommend you to take a flight (you are in the industry) to Switzerland and open a Swiss corp there including an account.

Your story is fake, but anyway, you may have your reason for why you post it here. You may be a billioner your own and for that reason looking for a safe place for your million of dolloras!
of course its not fake, I previously used a BVI with a singapore bank account, I supply standing crew for business jets, I myself fly a legacy 650. No1 I dont want big tax issues secondly my clients would rather apy into an offshore account, especially if they are from chine, which most of them are.

The aircraft are generally registered Aruba, Caymen, IOM and Bemuda, now as your such an expert perhaps you can explain why they prefer to pay offshore.

Latest Threads