Our valued sponsor

HELP PERSONAL USD ACCOUNT

Liberty

Aug 29, 2019
Visit site
hi everyone, i need some help please. I need a personal account in usd to return funds from my panama account to my accounts in europe. In Europe I only have accounts in eur and for the moment I cannot open any in usd. Unfortunately Wise and Revolut don't accept wire transfers from Panama, so can you report me some EMI? It's okay even if it's EMI in the US. Thanks in advance.

hi everyone, i need some help please. I need a personal account in usd to return funds from my panama account to my accounts in europe. In Europe I only have accounts in eur and for the moment I cannot open any in usd. Unfortunately Wise and Revolut don't accept wire transfers from Panama, so can you report me some EMI? It's okay even if it's EMI in the US. Thanks in advance.
Any reason that you cannot just use a currency exchanger / transfer agency, such as moneycorp?

Moneycorp is recommended by Live and Invest Overseas:
The easiest and most efficient way to transfer money abroad can be through a transfer agency. I’ve been working with Moneycorp for this service for years and recommend them.

An agency like Moneycorp typically means a better exchange rate and lower fees compared with a standard bank transfer. The rates are good because these brokers often don’t actually transfer any money.

An agency might have, for example, a store of money in the United States and a store in Brazil. When you make a transfer request to transfer dollars to reais, your dollars are added to the store in the States and you are disbursed reais from the store in Brazil. And vice versa for a Brazilian client buying dollars.

Last edited:
Where are you resident firstly?

Why personal account, with an LLC you can go with Mercury?

Any reason that you cannot just use a currency exchanger / transfer agency, such as moneycorp?

hello golden and thanks for the reply. Can I also receive wire transfers on moneycorp? Is the account opened in the USA or UK?

@ ADMIN
I want to return my funds that I have in panama to personal bank accounts and, frankly, I don't want to open an American LLC specifically and open an account with MERCURY to do this. Being the return in my name it would be easier and more correct to open a dollar account in my name. If I wanted, I could transfer them to accounts in EUR but with today's exchange rate I lose money since I changed them at 1.10 a while ago ...