Our valued sponsor

Help to form a Seychelles IBC company structure!

myhand

Rothschild family member
Pro Member
Nov 5, 2012
Visit site
I plan to have a Seychelles company registered for sole purpose acting Holding company for another Seychelles IBC. Means I need 2 or even 3 companies in total. I plan that if one business went out not to work and liabilities are to much for some of the trading then I can move assets to the holding and close the other company.

Do you think it is a good idea?

I see no advantage to a Seychelles company owning another Seychelles company. You will be paying for two or three companies with no added benefit.

If you doubt your company's success, it would perhaps be wiser to review your business plan?

In case your company does go under, it would be an easy process to have it removed and start a new one.

Yeah, but in the case I only have 1 company in the Seychelles and I for one or other reason need to shut it down then I have to wait for the new company to be registered and bank account opened. I would like to have a fleet of companies ready to avoid delays if something goes wrong + I would like some sort of structure in the caos :)

If you are in a hurry to get new companies established and you don't mind to have more than 1 company "on stock" then it may be a good idea.

It's seems that some here as some shady business, sorry :drama: or why do you need more than 1 Seychelles company doing business?

I own 5 SC companies but dont do shady business:target:

If you have a Seychelles company with bank account for sale please post here, it must never have traded and no single transaction on bank account.

We have several dormant Seychelles company available, also a very limited number with bank account. However, the bank need to be informed about a change of ownership so you can't continue using the bank account without the change of ownership.

Latest Threads