Our valued sponsor

Help Wanted - St.Vincent Company + Bank

AFFMedia

Jan 3, 2017
Visit site
Hey Everyone,

Im a long time lurker and been working in the affiliate industry for quite some time now. I am however looking to create a company and bank account in St.Vincent ( EuroPacific Bank ) and look for a good agent. I am also open for other suggestions.

Main reason to open a offshore company is to receive wires and do payments to my traffic sources but want to remain anonymous.

Thanks !

You don't need an agent to open an account with Euro Pacific Bank, you can just signup there! Support the forum and click the Euro Pacific Banner you find at the button of this page ;)

You may simply setup the offshore company with what agent you want (preferable see mig sig :) ) and then apply for an account with Euro Pacific Bank. Or discuss your option with the agent that is going to setup your account for you. I know offshorecorpgroup charge €150 for this, but why pay for something you can get for free!?

Reactions: colotx
I send you a PM :)

You may simply setup the offshore company with what agent you want (preferable see mig sig :) ) and then apply for an account with Euro Pacific Bank. Or discuss your option with the agent that is going to setup your account for you. I know offshorecorpgroup charge €150 for this, but why pay for something you can get for free!?
So Euro Pacific will accept foreign Companies? Do you know if they have any country restrictions or accept Belize and Seychelles corps?

Reactions: maxmoney
So Euro Pacific will accept foreign Companies? Do you know if they have any country restrictions or accept Belize and Seychelles corps?
Yes and Yes no problem to open an account with them for your Seychelles or Belize company you simply need to get the documents notarized which most of the agents actually have standard in their company registration package!

Hey Everyone,

Im a long time lurker and been working in the affiliate industry for quite some time now. I am however looking to create a company and bank account in St.Vincent ( EuroPacific Bank ) and look for a good agent. I am also open for other suggestions.

Main reason to open a offshore company is to receive wires and do payments to my traffic sources but want to remain anonymous.

Thanks !
Did you setup a company after all? if so where did you find a home for your business? I'm looking for some alternatives to what we have discussed here so my hope is to find alternative banking!

Reactions: solomo
Hey Everyone,

Thanks !
how do you setup the company OP how fast it was?

Hey Everyone,

Thanks !
What's the status with your establishment of the same?

Latest Threads