Our valued sponsor

help with Crypto corporate Account with UK ltd recently Nexo Reject my application

I already tried the Swissborg platform, but they require a half-million deposit. Let me try the Tapglobal platform
Half a million deposit for what?

To open a corporate account?

The only reason i can think off for a crypto CEX to require that is re-hypothecation (cashflow) or investing depositors funds...

There's a more pricer option.

Advcash they have EURO (Sepa) not GBP, transfers usually 0-3 day turn around.

They are regulated, but they are a layered company = means many products/services have their branding but it's provided by 3rd parties who carry out the DD/KYC/AML etc.

They do serve UK companies.

Last edited:
Half a million deposit for what?

To open a corporate account?

The only reason i can think off for a crypto CEX to require that is re-hypothecation (cashflow) or investing depositors funds...

There's a more pricer option.

Advcash they have EURO (Sepa) not GBP, transfers usually 0-3 day turn around.

They are regulated, but they are a layered company = means many products/services have their branding but it's provided by 3rd parties who carry out the DD/KYC/AML etc.

They do serve UK companies.
I don't even know why they require this deposit. Also, there's another exchange I found named ZBX, but they are from Malta, and they offer a bank account. ADVCASH fees seem like they expect one customer to cover all company costs.

Thanks Your reply i already have account in kraken but they have main problem is deposit account name is payward ltd and all major bank revoke thier transaction and binance is banned in uk
Ouch... In my opinion, Kraken would be another time waster as they are very institutional and with very strict compliance policy in place. If you get rejected on Nexo it means there's higher probability it wont go through with Kraken either....

This service looks really interesting, but I don't like that there is no information about where they are located, or that they only write that this service is not available in the UK and then do not refer to countries where it is available!

Moreover, it's unfortunate that their IBAN account is not operational yet.

There's a bit of nervousness here at the thought of using them.
Buy crypto
• Sell crypto
• Corporate IBANs (available soon)
• Crypto and fiat payments
• Digital Asset custody
Some of our clients recommended BCXPRO – Your Trusted Partner, worth checking (i dont have any experience working with them though)

Latest Threads