Our valued sponsor

Help with ticket and offshore company information

diabolico

Offshore Agent
Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
Hello.

Before 2 days i opened a ticket regarding offshore company but untill now i didnt get any reply.

Admin is there any chance you could check my ticket ZXY-959-18658.

Aside of that i need some information. My primary job is desktop publishing, graphic and web design. Many of my jobs are virtual goods and as such there is no problem to deal with them and accept payments on behalf of offshore company. They can be easly managed by mail, ftp and so on. But what to do when it comes to jobs what have material goods like business cards, letterhead, books, maps etc. In my country (Croatia) foreign company cant do any sort of domestic trading as such should be done in a manner offshore company open domestic company or branch. So for this its clear i cant buy stuff from a croatian company and sell to another croatian company.

My question is - can i order a job from a company outside of my country and then make direct delivery from manufacturer to the croatian customer and in this case act like agent or intermediary. As such thing is possible do i have to pay attention to something specific when opening offshore company.

Second question - in my country a tax what must be reported and paid is separated from the owner and his company - treated as two separate entity. So if i made myself visible as owner i know i must pay a tax on my profit like salary or any other personal gainings. But my offshore company is not situated in Croatia so does that mean its excluded from croatian tax?

And last question - to justify my personal earnings (just in case i need) can i make a contract between my offshore company and myself and shown as representative to my authorities? In this way i will not be visible as owner and in the same time have good explanation why some X offshore company is paying me.

I'm aware this questions are partially related to the croatian law but any information you can provide me even from some other EU country would be greatly appreciated.

Additional info: Croatia is not part of EU but soon will be granted Accession Treaty, expected 1. July 2013. just in case this information is important.

Hello, and welcome aboard :welcome: The ticket you opened isn't answered because this is not a sales related questions. It was the proper way to post your question here to get qualified answers.

Will get back to your post shortly.

I'm sorry for that, didnt find any email so i open ticket to sales thinking this is best way to make contact and ask for information. If your intent is to copy my ticket here please strip any private information.

... and tank you for warm welcome. It took me almost two months of jumping all over the internet before i find this forum. Actually this is first (decent) forum i saw where you can talk about offshore companies.

Latest Threads