Our valued sponsor

Help with Transferwise/Payoneer transactions

I realized that Wise has now blocked transfer to Kraken's bank accounts. I was able to do that back in Nov 2020. Therefore I am exploring other free/low cost options like Dukascopy

1) I see that there was no issue transferring from Wise to Dukascopy based on the comments. Are there any hidden charges for funding through EUR SEPA deposits?
2) Is it free to transfer from Dukascopy to Kraken? (the fee schedule mention 50 EUR or 0.5% for transfers to cryptoexchange. Do they recognise Kraken's bank accounts as cryptoexchange?

Appreciate views from those who had experience

Otherwise you can open an account with Intergiro have been using them after I saw the review in the article Admin published in the mentor group gold - have been working fine for me ever since also to kraken.

Otherwise you can open an account with Intergiro have been using them after I saw the review in the article Admin published in the mentor group gold - have been working fine for me ever since also to kraken.
Thanks for the recommendation. However I notice in their terms it must be a company incorporated in EU/UK to open an account? I am from Asia and are we allowed to use it?

Tried registering and it asked for business details. I am sure they need documentation for KYC

Thanks for the recommendation. However I notice in their terms it must be a company incorporated in EU/UK to open an account? I am from Asia and are we allowed to use it?

Tried registering and it asked for business details. I am sure they need documentation for KYC
Just setup a UK company it is fast and cheap, so you can use it.

More info can be found in this guide if you are mentor group gold member, makes good sense to read it if possible.

Latest Threads